Zayd! Adeer! Whatever happened to your lover, the raped one? Did u ended up marrying her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That story was sensational and very heartbreaking.

I hope you didn't drop her by the road.

If you still have her contact please pass it on to me cause I will find her sanctuary

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Menace why didn't you send him a private message and asked him that personal question.

Secondly your wording is disrespectful. Her identity shouldn't be the raped one! Shame on you!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace why didn't you send him a private message and asked him that personal question.

Secondly your wording is disrespectful. Her identity shouldn't be the raped one! Shame on you!

Have we became so sensitive to the true matter? Even discriptive words are censored now due to the encroaching of homo agenda. It's to make society so soft to render us all sweet like a pie

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Have we became so sensitive to the true matter? Even discriptive words are censored now due to the encroaching of homo agenda. It's to make society so soft to render us all sweet like a pie
Theres no agenda here. But Somalis need to learn how to have censorship when it comes tragedies. You cannot call a rape victim, the raped one, stop acting badow. And learn how to be a decent human being. It's not her fault that she was raped. Matter of fact why are we even discussing this subject. It's not our business. You should have sent him a private message. That's all I'm saying awoowe.

Have a great weekend xoxo.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Theres no agenda here. But Somalis need to learn how to have censorship when it comes tragedies. You cannot call a rape victim, the raped one, stop acting badow. And learn how to be a decent human being. It's not her fault that she was raped. Matter of fact why are we even discussing this subject. It's not our business. You should have sent him a private message. That's all I'm saying awoowe.

Have a great weekend xoxo.

You see, I'm the one who still was thining of her. My wording was innocent but my true feelings are one anguish.

Stop demonization of me

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Try as Help to save some money like 5000$ And send it to her as help. She can open her shop/stand/salon to run small business. You will change her life to better without marrying her. Think about it.

It's not as simple as that Walaalo lakin I appreciate the concern tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.