Yt women are insufferable

Yt women on Reddit want to act holier than thou when someone passes away and speak about their toxicity but are mute when the very same person is alive. When Kobe Bryant was alive none of them said anything and were huge fans of him, but the minute he passes away they want to refer to him as a rapist and have been writing think pieces of how he was a terrible person and a rapist. The man had a brutal and agonising death, why not have respect for the dead instead of speaking ill about them? I’m not condoning kobes actions but the rapist incident happened years ago and initially was consensual until he started doing acts that the victim didn’t approve.

Now they’ve turned on Muhammad Ali and want to speak on how he had a thing for young girls and that he himself said that it’s easier to control them. These yt women have nothing better to do but to speak grossly about black men who had a positive impact on a number of people. They support rapists and criminals like Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt but want to speak of black people and their weaknesses.

gtfo

rant over

Based

VIP
You speak like the mentally enslaved. So what if they talk rubbish? You’re a Somali it has nothing to do with you. Is this black twitter or SomaliSpot??

You speak like the mentally enslaved. So what if they talk rubbish? You’re a Somali it has nothing to do with you. Is this black twitter or SomaliSpot??
Stfu you arab wannabe. You’re the one whose enslaved when you’re walking around with a saddam hussein as your profile picture. Can I not speak my mind, bastard?

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Yt women on Reddit want to act holier than thou when someone passes away and speak about their toxicity but are mute when the very same person is alive. When Kobe Bryant was alive none of them said anything and were huge fans of him, but the minute he passes away they want to refer to him as a rapist and have been writing think pieces of how he was a terrible person and a rapist. The man had a brutal and agonising death, why not have respect for the dead instead of speaking ill about them? I’m not condoning kobes actions but the rapist incident happened years ago and initially was consensual until he started doing acts that the victim didn’t approve.

Now they’ve turned on Muhammad Ali and want to speak on how he had a thing for young girls and that he himself said that it’s easier to control them. These yt women have nothing better to do but to speak grossly about black men who had a positive impact on a number of people. They support rapists and criminals like Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt but want to speak of black people and their weaknesses.

gtfo

rant over
Facts, This is why i hate women!!💯

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
How can you hate women when you’re built like a woman
why are you so mean to me, i was agreeing with you?

3A370251-C5DC-455D-97AE-026CB266B115.jpeg

Based

VIP
Stfu you arab wannabe. You’re the one whose enslaved when you’re walking around with a saddam hussein as your profile picture. Can I not speak my mind, bastard?
How am i an arab wannabe you fcking gorilla. You brought arabs into a thread that has nothing to do with them lol you are insecure and feel inferior to arabs and whites that’s why all your threads revolve around bad experiences with them. Dumb f*ck.

How am i an arab wannabe you fcking gorilla. You brought arabs into a thread that has nothing to do with them lol you are insecure and feel inferior to arabs and whites that’s why all your threads revolve around bad experiences with them. Dumb f*ck.
f*ck off you ugly racist c*nt. When did I ever speak about Arabs? I spoke about how white women love to tarnish black men when they pass away but have no smoke for white men who are abusive. You’re calling me a gorilla when we’re both Somali you racist bastard. When have I ever spoken about bad experiences with Arabs? I barely even see them around. You’re a dumb retard no wonder Somalis fail in the education system because of dumb retards like you who can’t even read or comprehend anything. Go get killed you dumb f*ck.

Theyve always tried to destroy any Global famous Black men

These famous Black men should give more love to their own female race

Trending

Latest posts