You've Heard of Banana Republic............

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
How about 'Samosa' Republic........

20181225_203745.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Samosa republic Making all kinds of noises nowadays :damn:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
That Samosa needs to be put back in the oven and fried again like we fried its relatives back in 1988 :lolbron:

waraabe

Your superior
That Samosa needs to be put back in the oven and fried again like we fried its relatives back in 1988 :lolbron:

How do you kno you aren’t the son of a sambuse soldier who was poisoning your wells and helping themselves to the women of Bari:trumpsmirk:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
How do you kno you aren’t the son of a sambuse soldier who was poisoning your wells and helping themselves to the women of Bari:trumpsmirk:
s like yourself aren't worthy opponents. Your breath smells like shit , go rinse off that unpleasant odor from your mouth. This discussion is not for homosexuals like yourself aabahaa wase.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Lol no matter how you want to spin it. You lost sxb. Check the scoreboard :pachah1:
You're speaking from a tribal point of view but Dhulbahante is the one who controls the tempo and the outcome of the game.

waraabe

Your superior
You're speaking from a tribal point of view but Dhulbahante is the one who controls the tempo and the outcome of the game.

Yes dhulo is the one who is ordered to shoot your worthless troops. One phone call and dhulo send 20 dhab@cyo to hell.

Trending