Youtuber "Smile 2 jannah" is deleting comments that confront him about his anti somali behavior

So basically, In his newest video i asked him whats his beef with somalis? He responded with "you tell me, assuming that i do, try to prove it good luck"
I responded with "Oh i can prove it, in one of your videos called, "Muslim man & Japanese" the guy you mistaken as a Muslim is called John Ramsey, an Ethiopian Yemeni that pretends to be Somali in order to try ruin our reputation, the part where you said "i'm sure you can guess his ethnicity" raised eyebrows as many people in the newest first of the comment section are outraged, The guy is not even a Muslim or Somali, he's an Ethiopian pretending to be Somali Muslim. if you look at his channel and the kind of things he does you could tell straight away, he hearts anti somali comments enjoying the hatred for another ethnicity. I kindly recommend deleting the video or at least put out a statement. Also I'm not sure what you mean "I'm sure we can guess the ethnicity of this individual." Really disappointing. May Allah guide us all."

Instead of owning up to his mistakes, HE DELETES IT and luckily there was a witness in the replies
View attachment 278183
he is not anti somalis relax now
Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
Why all uk sheikh youtubers hates Somalis?
From talking shit on Somali women and making videos about why divorce rate is high in Somali community. Is there no one famous Somali youtuber talk about this? Warya @Javelin

Ask the Reer U.K. who emerged their Somalinimo, as they are the ones being bullied for being Somali. Let us offer them hope and prayers.

🤣People would have gone ape shit if a Somali had said the same shit about a Pakistani doing some wild shit in public.

Lax walbo meeshay isdhigto baa lagu gawraca.

Somalis are too friendly with ajnabis dats why lagu tun tun taa.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m not taking this one personal. He said something wrong but it’s wrong to act like he hates Somalis. Let’s not act so big headed.

The guy was be
So basically, In his newest video i asked him whats his beef with somalis? He responded with "you tell me, assuming that i do, try to prove it good luck"
I responded with "Oh i can prove it, in one of your videos called, "Muslim man & Japanese" the guy you mistaken as a Muslim is called John Ramsey, an Ethiopian Yemeni that pretends to be Somali in order to try ruin our reputation, the part where you said "i'm sure you can guess his ethnicity" raised eyebrows as many people in the newest first of the comment section are outraged, The guy is not even a Muslim or Somali, he's an Ethiopian pretending to be Somali Muslim. if you look at his channel and the kind of things he does you could tell straight away, he hearts anti somali comments enjoying the hatred for another ethnicity. I kindly recommend deleting the video or at least put out a statement. Also I'm not sure what you mean "I'm sure we can guess the ethnicity of this individual." Really disappointing. May Allah guide us all."

Instead of owning up to his mistakes, HE DELETES IT and luckily there was a witness in the replies
View attachment 278183

The guy is blessed. He grew up with us Somalis in Streatham South London. Don’t take everything too serious. He is a human and can make mistakes

Somalis in the uk have gone very anti ajnabi, we caught on to their shit when their imams started marrying the girls off to convicts which they will never do for their girls, Somalis are very insular there’s no muh ummah on the streets right now it’s all about making our own spaces catered to us

Somalis in the uk have gone very anti ajnabi, we caught on to their shit when their imams started marrying the girls off to convicts which they will never do for their girls, Somalis are very insular there’s no muh ummah on the streets right now it’s all about making our own spaces catered to us
Good observation. Are we (somali) xoolo to allow this one way street? Thats some serious testing they doing over there damn

Blame Somali fathers who let their girls go masjid to look for a husband. It’s the duty of a father to look for a spouse for his daughter.

A little irelevant but Smile 2 jannah's newest video on cardi B has a sexual thumbnail and he's actively refusing to change it, a bit weird that he values clicks over deen

Trending