YouTuber EXPOSES China

Are you an Islamist and pro China at the same time?

Well what is an Islamist? Islamist is used to refer to someone who doesn't think that Islam should just guide the individual but that Islam should guide society. According to that terminology, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon) was an Islamist and pretty much the majority of Muslims up until recent history were Islamists.

I don't accept the term Islamist. I think Islam is the solution for society in general and I don't believe in secularism. Anyone who believes in Islam as it was originally understood and it was understood for most of its history would be considered an "Islamist". I don't accept that terminology.

But yeah, I'm a Muslim, I do believe Islam should guide society and I also think China is the better option in the current Cold War. That's not really a crazy idea. I'm going with the same thinking as Turkey and Pakistan- as opposed to the underlying thinking of Saudi. Look at the direction Saudi is going in and look at where Turkey is going. Turkey is clearly going in a better direction.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Well what is an Islamist? Islamist is used to refer to someone who doesn't think that Islam should just guide the individual but that Islam should guide society. According to that terminology, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon) was an Islamist and pretty much the majority of Muslims up until recent history were Islamists.

I don't accept the term Islamist. I think Islam is the solution for society in general and I don't believe in secularism. Anyone who believes in Islam as it was originally understood and it was understood for most of its history would be considered an "Islamist". I don't accept that terminology.

But yeah, I'm a Muslim, I do believe Islam should guide society and I also think China is the better option in the current Cold War. That's not really a crazy idea. I'm going with the same thinking as Turkey and Pakistan- as opposed to the underlying thinking of Saudi. Look at the direction Saudi is going in and look at where Turkey is going. Turkey is clearly going in a better direction.
The current Cold War you are referring to is the US China relations. Why would China be the better option when it literally puts Muslims in concentration camps and is officially an atheist country as opposed to the US which believes religious freedom is an essential right?

The current Cold War you are referring to is the US China relations. Why would China be the better option when it literally puts Muslims in concentration camps and is officially an atheist country as opposed to the US which believes religious freedom is an essential right?

You realize that I'm in the same camp as Erdogan, Imran Khan and something like hundreds of millions of other Muslims?

It is not some crazy thing to be Muslim and not want to be aligned with US-Israel.

The proof is in the pudding. Look at where Turkey is going and look where Saudi is going.

If you want to be US-aligned, I guess you can take that way of thinking, but myself and hundreds of millions of others are thinking differently.

And as for the alleged concentration camps...... maybe that's real, maybe it's not.

But even if it was real, it doesn't outweigh invading Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, what's happened with Palestine, etc.

If you want to want to follow the Western line, you can do so but myself and millions of others like me are not looking to follow the Western line. I'm not some bad guy or a CCP shill because I don't go by the CNN narrative.

5_700x382-696x380.png

16.jpg

Which camp do you pick?

If you think the second camp is the better choice for Muslims, I think you've been very misguided. There is no comparison. First camp is clearly better. It's not even close.

repo

VIP
You realize that I'm in the same camp as Erdogan, Imran Khan and something like hundreds of millions of other Muslims?

It is not some crazy thing to be Muslim and not want to be aligned with US-Israel.

The proof is in the pudding. Look at where Turkey is going and look where Saudi is going.

If you want to be US-aligned, I guess you can take that way of thinking, but myself and hundreds of millions of others are thinking differently.

And as for the alleged concentration camps...... maybe that's real, maybe it's not.

But even if it was real, it doesn't outweigh invading Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, what's happened with Palestine, etc.

If you want to want to follow the Western line, you can do so but myself and millions of others like me are not looking to follow the Western line. I'm not some bad guy or a CCP shill because I don't go by the CNN narrative.
The option would be not to be aligned with anyone if you are trying to be principled but to side with a regime that is forcing Muslims to abandon their religion or else seems contradictory to what you are supposed to practice. Promoting China as a Muslim is kinda like slapping yourself.

The option would be not to be aligned with anyone if you are trying to be principled but to side with a regime that is forcing Muslims to abandon their religion or else seems contradictory to what you are supposed to practice. Promoting China as a Muslim is kinda like slapping yourself.

I see. So Turkey and Pakistan are slapping themselves. The millions and millions of Muslims who prefer China over the US are slapping themselves. They've been brainwashed and actually they should be in favor of US, Israel and Hindutva mobs. They should just accept what India is doing, what France is doing, etc. and they should not take any practical steps to check these things.

Maybe you don't understand how geopolitics works. The world is moving into two camps. It just is what it is.

I understand that people will react in this way if you don't go along with the West. I get that. To you is your way of thinking, to me is mine. And I'm not obligated in any way to believe the CNN narrative.

it is funny to me that Western imperialism has so deeply embedded itself in the minds of some people, that there are people who will unironically believe that you are committing a sin if you don't go along with what the West is telling you. this is an unfortunate result of what imperialism has done to people mentally and insha'Allah, kids in the future will be taught about such things in their textbooks and learn about what the previous generations went through when the world was dominated by the West. in the meantime, the people of this century need to get rid of Western imperialism so that the oppressed peoples of this world can be freed from it both physically and mentally.

No shit 2 out of the 3 are muslim themselves lol

I'm referring to the respective camps and not only the ones in the pictures. MBS would be in the Netanyahu camp. And there is a difference in that Muslims actually get a more leading role in the first camp- they get to be more than just lapdogs. In the second camp, it wouldn't make sense to portray Muslims as the leading figures as the second camp only accepts Muslims as lapdogs and not real leaders.

Last edited:
I know a lot of people are not mentally ready to go against what the West is telling them and I understand that there are a lot of people with Stockholm Syndrome...... I start saying stuff that doesn't line up with Western interests and I know some people aren't ready for that kind of thing...... but, as I see it, that makes it all the more vital to challenge the Western narrative

it is funny to me that Western imperialism has so deeply embedded itself in the minds of some people, that there are people who will unironically believe that you are committing a sin if you don't go along with what the West is telling you. this is an unfortunate result of what imperialism has done to people mentally and insha'Allah, kids in the future will be taught about such things in their textbooks and learn about what the previous generations went through when the world was dominated by the West. in the meantime, the people of this century need to get rid of Western imperialism so that the oppressed peoples of this world can be freed from it both physically and mentally.

:dzmxmmb: true akhi, this generation will go down in the history books as one of the most cowardly, humiliated and disgraced individuals.

Completely warped by western imperialism that it is seeded into their brains to a point where criticism of anything western-related is frowned upon ... even if it goes against islam !!.

Its a shame i can't click like on your comment for some odd reason.

repo

VIP
I see. So Turkey and Pakistan are slapping themselves. The millions and millions of Muslims who prefer China over the US are slapping themselves. They've been brainwashed and actually they should be in favor of US, Israel and Hindutva mobs. They should just accept what India is doing, what France is doing, etc. and they should not take any practical steps to check these things.

Maybe you don't understand how geopolitics works. The world is moving into two camps. It just is what it is.

I understand that people will react in this way if you don't go along with the West. I get that. To you is your way of thinking, to me is mine. And I'm not obligated in any way to believe the CNN narrative.
You are supporting a country that believes being Muslim is a mental illness.

repo

VIP
The US has done a lot more damage to the Muslim World than the Chinese.
That’s true but America does not do it cause you are Muslim it’s to assert economic dominance, China does it specifically cause you are Muslim and believe you to be crazy.

Trending

Latest posts