Youtuber compares Somalis to the Fire Nation from Avatar The Last AirBender

My nigga. This video has 1k views. It's a reaction video. The nigga only has 14.5k subscribers. Are you the NSA? Do you just scope out videos about people talking smack on Somalis? How the hell did you even find this?

Last edited:

Based

VIP
Before I clicked on this thread I knew it was going to be a small irrelevant channel๐Ÿ˜‚ some Somalis spend their time searching high and low for any ajnabi that mentions us

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Ironic coming the people that globally known for knocking shit down in every part of the world, the PHD graduates of knocking shit down.

Somalis being painted as this thug/criminal image now is insane. I remember back in Toronto when immigration first came about and Somalis first landed the Jamaicans used to crime and try to blame it on the Somalis, now the agenda is working and we giving them evidence aswell. May Allah guide us all.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
My nigga. This video has 1k views. It's a reaction video. The nigga only has 14.5k subscribers. Are you the NSA? Do you just scope out videos about people talking smack on Somalis? How the hell did you even find this?
seen this on keep6ixsolid ig page LMAO. Pretty popular toronto page

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The way he was shaking his head, enjoying the tunes, i think he wanna be an abgaal

Lostbox

ใ€ŒImmortal Sageใ€| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This site is called Somali Spot

People on here see a Somali person on their screen
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood