YouTuber - child trafficking Somali Children

My mother was talking about this lady from Norway who goes to Somalia and kidnaps children and takes their organs and brings it to Norway . She's being paid to do this.

She's a well known YouTuber. Can anyone tell me if that is true
?

Honestly somalis need to stop spreading horrible rumours that ruin people's lives! The lady is a famous youtuber, yes you can question her motives because her channel is all about dealing with family disputes, parents whose children stolen from ex partner etc! Kids taken to Somalia and she helps get them out out.

The only wrong thing she does is claim to have influence with Swedish social care system saying she works for them and can report abusing parents or fathers. She's pro feminist and very eccentric but she is not a organ smuggler or child trafficker thats just insane!

All those fob YouTubers are always looking for the next scandal to get more viewer's for their channel!

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Omg my cousin was telling me about this yesterday but she told me she was from Sweden. Probably got the two countries mixed up. I mean she told me she got caught but I thought she was selling the organs in somalia not bringing them to Norway. How is that even possible.
This one is working with the NGo's in Somalia, they pretend they are helping and also are kidnapping childeren.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Honestly somalis need to stop spreading horrible rumours that ruin people's lives! The lady is a famous youtuber, yes you can question her motives because her channel is all about dealing with family disputes, parents whose children stolen from ex partner etc! Kids taken to Somalia and she helps get them out out.

The only wrong thing she does is claim to have influence with Swedish social care system saying she works for them and can report abusing parents or fathers. She's pro feminist and very eccentric but she is not a organ smuggler or child trafficker thats just insane!

All those fob YouTubers are always looking for the next scandal to get more viewer's for their channel!

She looks scary look at her smile

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If it is true, she needs to be kidnapped next time she goes to somalia. They need to force her to marry a bantu and become muslim

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I heard this stuff on WhatsApp, my aunt was talking about this lady called Hanna Abubakr. She is from Sweden and kidnapped somali kids according to the aunties. She has also been helping dhaqancelis kids to return to their host countries and exposing the parents.

AMISOM raping and abusing Somali girls and women is 100% confirmed. There are reports about it. Ethnic Somalis are also rapists and organ traders. Not widespread but these evil people have always existed.

The first thing Somalia's so-called Presidnt should have done is abolished IDP camps and used international funding to resettle marginalised commuties. Provided them with local police, healthcare and education facilities.

But they don't want to; homeless and IDP children= $$$.

AMISOM raping and abusing Somali girls and women is 100% confirmed. There are reports about it. Ethnic Somalis are also rapists and organ traders. Not widespread but these evil people have always existed.

The first thing Somalia's so-called Presidnt should have done is abolished IDP camps and used international funding to resettle marginalised commuties. Provided them with local police, healthcare and education facilities.

But they don't want to; homeless and IDP children= $$$.
Wallahi sometimes i think what have somali presidents ever done for somalia they are all the same after mr cheese leaves the office another abdi with a bidar will be the president and do nothing

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
She's Somali Christian from Mogadishu. Her name is Hana Abukar (Nafisa Sh Abdikariim) and she's been all over the news lately for kidnapping young kids from Hodan district of Mogadishu. Saudi Arabia deported her 10 years back and now she lives in Europe. Her father has 30 kids and they're all over the world. Her family is refuting those claims.

This is her family refuting the allegations.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised, evil is amongst us. I heard in the news a couple of weeks ago near Atlanta, GA they found a tractor trailer with 50 missing kids.

Trending

Latest posts