Youtube couple Terrol & Nakita break up

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Man is coming from a tough life. You get me bruv. Man is a soldier. Man 'as been in bare struggles. You don't even know blad. Man is holding it down like a G. Brap, brap, brap".

A very eloquent man. I can see why you follow his channel.

As for the who posted their private convo online, God save us from these witches.

"Man is coming from a tough life. You get me bruv. Man is a soldier. Man 'as been in bare struggles. You don't even know blad. Man is holding it down like a G. Brap, brap, brap".

A very eloquent man. I can see why you follow his channel.

As for the who posted their private convo online, God save us from these witches.

Everyone is doing a reaction video on their break up. It's very popular on youtube atm, that's why I shared.

It just goes to show that people shouldn't idolize other peoples relationships.

This is somalispot not niggerspot! Post the monkey business elsewhere.

You literally do nothing but troll on this forum, and you have the nerve to step in my thread and tell me what I can and cannot post? F off.

Everyone is doing a reaction video on their break up. It's very popular on youtube atm, that's why I shared.

It just goes to show that people shouldn't idolize other peoples relationships.

You literally do nothing but troll on this forum, and you have the nerve to step in my thread and tell me what I can and cannot post? F off.
Come off it my little pumpkin pie. You said you watched it for two years. Are you on the hunt for a jailbird? Why not get with an old fart like me? I smell a bit, but am very gentle.

YouTube reactions are for dolts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts