Your woman or your business?

Your woman or your business ?

• My Woman, because she is irreplaceable.

• My business, because I can always get another woman.

• I don’t know, it’s a tough choice.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you the same dude that made the biggest L post yesterday talkin about how somali girls act nice when we see an ajnabi with cadaan girls around him, nigga stfu already

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Last edited:
Well, he clearly isn’t ready for a relationship. You can’t have relationship if you don’t have time for someone, that is a fact. He is young, he needs to focus on himself and then try to pursue a woman once he is in a position in which he can now focus on maintaining relationships whether it be family or marriage.

A commentator made an interesting comment though:

It’s easier to replace someone who just sees your money, but not someone that sees your value.

it’s interesting how men complain about ‘golddiggers’ when broke but then cast women who never wanted them for their gold aside. Anyways, when you’re old it isn’t your wealth or career alone that will comfort you, it will be those that you love, so make an effort whilst your young to spend time with people.

He has a solution, he can afford to get a manager and then give time to his loved ones.

Last edited:
Well, he clearly isn’t ready for a relationship. You can’t have relationship if you don’t have time for someone, that is a fact. He is young, he needs to focus on himself and then try to pursue a woman once he is in a position in which he can now focus on maintaining relationships whether it be family or marriage.

A commentator made an interesting comment though:

It’s easier to replace someone who just sees your money, but not someone that sees your value.

it’s interesting how men complain about ‘golddiggers’ when broke but then cast women who never wanted them for their gold aside. Anyways, when you’re old it isn’t your wealth or career alone that will comfort you, it will be those that you love, so make an effort whilst your young to spend time with people.

He has a solution, he can afford to get a manager and then give time to his loved ones.

A man should definitely focus on become his best self, before entering a romantic relationship.

Once he improves in all the important areas, he will be in a position to accommodate, a high value woman.

When dealing with a high achiever women should make some sacrifices, I mean its in their own interest in the end.

Men who complain about gold diggers, are the same ones that use their wealth to attract women.

A man’s business is his baby, he can’t just trust it to any man.

Last edited:
The mature answer is that it depends. If I have a wife and a family, obviously they're my priority. If I just have a girlfriend and I had a business for 5 years, then my business is more important. This is a weird thread ngl

A man should definitely focus on become his best self, before entering a romantic relationship.

Once he improves in all the important areas, he will be in a position to accommodate, a high value woman.
He already makes 5 million a year. He could easily get himself a manager and making other workers to delegate his tasks. He shouldn’t let go a girl that he loves and clearly cares about spending more time with him than his 5 million. He might be able to attract an array of so called ‘high value’ women but how does he know he will be able to attract women who have genuine love and desire for him?
When dealing with a high achiever women should make some sacrifices, I mean its in their own interest in the end.
Not at the expense of family time and your kids having a father around. As much as it is a cliche, money isn’t going to be what you remember the most when you’re an old woman/man. It’s your loving memories and your children around you. Marriages usually suffer when neglect takes root and men that don’t understand the importance of family pay the price.
Men who complain about gold diggers, are the same ones that use their wealth to attract women.
A lot of men fall into that trap unwittingly. Look at the advice Kevin O’Leary gave the young man. He implied that a girl who genuinely loves him is replaceable because now many women know he is a millionaire. What does that tell you? Once you believe a woman’s love is replaceable because you’re rich, you’re now going down a path in which you see relationships as being purely transactional.
A man’s business is his baby, he can’t just trust it to any man.
Do you understand how businesses work? The vast majority of businesses that generate a certain amount have a manager. Most wealthy men delegate their tasks.

Anways, who would you prefer? A woman that is willing to walk away from millions because your time and love is more important, or a woman who doesn’t care about spending time with you because your money is more important?

He already makes 5 million a year. He could easily get himself a manager and making other workers to delegate his tasks. He shouldn’t let go a girl that he loves and clearly cares about spending more time with him than his 5 million. He might be able to attract an array of so called ‘high value’ women but how does he know he will be able to attract women who have genuine love and desire for him?

Women do not love men unconditionally, and a woman can love a man for his money and stills seek his attention. If he really loved her he would have never raised the question.
Not at the expense of family time and your kids having a father around. As much as it is a cliche, money isn’t going to be what you remember the most when you’re an old woman/man. It’s your loving memories and your children around you. Marriages usually suffer when neglect takes root and men that don’t understand the importance of family pay the price.
We are in total agreement on this issue, but she is his girlfriend and there is no mention of kids, so this does not apply.

A lot of men fall into that trap unwittingly. Look at the advice Kevin O’Leary gave the young man. He implied that a girl who genuinely loves him is replaceable because now many women know he is a millionaire. What does that tell you? Once you believe a woman’s love is replaceable because you’re rich, you’re now going down a path in which you see relationships as being purely transactional.
Men are success objects so O’Leary is right. There is absolutely nothing wrong, with other high value women wanting him for his success.

but there is a huge difference between that,and relationships, where everything is transactional. To the point it becomes prostitution under the guise marriage.

these types of relationships usually take place between sexually inept lonely men and sexually deprived women.

Do you understand how businesses work? The vast majority of businesses that generate a certain amount have a manager. Most wealthy men delegate their tasks.

Anways, who would you prefer? A woman that is willing to walk away from millions because your time and love is more important, or a woman who doesn’t care about spending time with you because your money is more important?
I believe his business was still developing and that’s why he wouldn’t hire a manager as you say.

Trending