Your thoughts on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else see a correlation between this monkey experiment and the online fadhi ku dirir battles of our youths in the diaspora? I'm talking about kids that were either born abroad or brought to wherever they are now at a young age but continue to fight each other or harbor the same thinking their parents did without really knowing why?

14uw07o.jpg

F

Forfon

Well, lets say thanks to Ivan Pavlov and his eureka moment when he discovered Classical Conditioning.
These children have been conditioned to think in a certain manor, to which a condition stimuli given from parents would subsequently result to a conditioned Response from the child, which would later in turn become unconditional..

unfortunately, freedom of speech and free thinking has been coloured negatively amongst somali parents (older generation), thus the children can only go onward with time from only what they're parents have taught them. i.e Qaabil bashing

Last edited by a moderator:
Walahi myself I could care less. I defend the poor, defenseless, I fight to defend the innocent, I go after the guilty, I take blame upon myself and my people when I/we am/are at fault. I do not let my personal bias get in the way of justice and truth. I do this irregardless of qabiil.

I am Solid.

I'm not questioning the legality of fadhi ku dirir. I'm questioning why a generation that grew up abroad gladly take the baton without really knowing why?

F

Forfon

Dude theyve been conditioned to hate on other qaabils from their parents.

I'm not questioning the legality of fadhi ku dirir. I'm questioning why a generation that grew up abroad gladly take the baton without really knowing why?

Lack of role models, which means reverting back to what older generations have done which is celebrating
collective success(clans). The cycle is on repeat until several people from different clans experience success and share it to everyone and not just keep it within the inner circle.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
One of my cousins is proper qabileste and she's only 18. She even refers to me as shisheye.:mjcry:

Parents instill their children with a victim complex about other qabils, eg: they hate you, they will kill you or treated you badly if you go to their part of somalia...

We are kind of like Jews in this way, we have a huge persecution complex except instead we lash out at those that 'hate' us.

I've seen this with pretty much all qabils,but some are more vocal with their insecurities.

Q

Queen Carawelo

There's a difference between rapping your qabiil and being judgmental to other qabiils. I never worry about the next qabiil, I'm too busy building my Harti empire.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Qabil in modern day is utterly useless, and dangerous too. Most people have moved on from tribal warfare except us.

The entire Somalia + Ogaden + NFD is my country. I should be able to go anywhere from Hargeisa to Kismayo without being reminded it's not "my territory".

I never big up my clan nor do I go on the defensive, because ultimately my clan is pretty irrelevant. Look at the bigger picture.

Last edited:
One of my cousins is proper qabileste and she's only 18. She even refers to me as shisheye.:mjcry:

Parents instill their children with a victim complex about other qabils, eg: they hate you, they will kill you or treated you badly if you go to their part of somalia...

We are kind of like Jews in this way, we have a huge persecution complex except instead we lash out at those that 'hate' us.

I've seen this with pretty much all qabils,but some are more vocal with their insecurities.

Wouldnt call it a Qabil Problem or Insecurity. Its just the climate of mistrust that happened as result of the civil war & siad barres regime.

At the end of the day its mistrust.

i for one dont focus on clan as a problem or the source problem. Nor do i see it as a hidderance to progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.