Your Favourite Politician

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us your favourite pol and why.

I love president Duterte. The only prez who keeps it real. If you rile him up he doesn't threaten to draft a strongly worded letter. He drops the F bomb on national television. He calls the Pope "son of a " even though he's Catholic. And he said precedent Obama was the love child of a and a negrotarian. He's really put the Thrilla back in Manilla. Duterte is the first black president of the Philippines: no Asian can be that gangster.

Even liberal gringos like our very own @Grant (may Allah preserve the old corpse) love to praise him.

I don't have a favourite politician but Erdoğan seems ok. I gained respect for him after he publicly called Myanmar out (accusations of genocide against the Rohingya minority) earlier this week while most leaders didn't seem as passionate.

I don't have a favourite politician but Erdoğan seems ok. I gained respect for him after he publicly called Myanmar out (accusations of genocide against the Rohingya minority) earlier this week while most leaders didn't seem as passionate.
Screw Erdogan. He's bombing Kurds in Syria and Iraq whilst arming extremists fighting Assad. He's killed more Muslims than Burma.

Said Barre and Adolfo hitler, two great leaders
Siyad destroyed the parliamentary democracy left us by the Brits, which is proof that the British Empire was a great civilizing force in the world. He is a criminal. I will always love him for executing the wadaads who opposed women's equality though. He was a great secular mujahid.

Screw Hitler. He's the cause of the dissolution of the British Empire. The reason Clement Atlee withdrew from India was because WW2 bankrupted the Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts