Your favourite animes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
One of my favourite animes is Monster.Is Inuyasha any good as lately I've been watching a lot of shows from the 90's.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Baccano is top tier :win:
Fate/zero is also great :whew:
What genres do you guys mostly watch ?
I've watched a few eps of Baccano and enjoyed it, the characters are great although the plot jumps around a bit too much for my liking, too many characters to keep up with :bell:
I tried watching Fate/zero but the first episode was an hour :ileycry:

Attack on Titan, code Geass, death note, parasite is meh i have a love hate relationship with Naruto. And inyusha and black cat and count something are honruble mentions
f*ck I forgot hunter x hunter

Last edited:
I've watched a few eps of Baccano and enjoyed it, the characters are great although the plot jumps around a bit too much for my liking, too many characters to keep up with :bell:
I tried watching Fate/zero but the first episode was an hour :ileycry:

In This serie Dub is better than Sub
I fell in love with the series boxing scene in the train.
The story is told I'm a very weird way but it will all make sense later.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The Rapeman is my favourite anime.
The main character, Keisuke Iwasaki (岩崎 圭介 Iwasaki Keisuke), is a handsome and very muscular high school teacher by day and dispenses a surreal brand of "justice" at night as the Rapeman under the business "Rapeman Services", which is co-run with his uncle, a former surgeon. The business's motto is: "Righting wrongs through penetration."Clients call on the Rapeman to handle cases such as the revenge of a jilted lover, forming parental bonds through a traumatic crisis, making disruptive co-workers more docile and other things of that nature. When engaged in his night trade, the Rapeman wears a black leather ski mask shaped like the head of a penis, but no trousers or underwear. In the middle of a rape, if the woman becomes unresponsive or expresses enjoyment, he uses special techniques such as "M69 Screwdriver" or "Infinite Loop" to apply more pain to the victim. Despite regretting some of the contracts he fulfills, he always completes the task.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts