your experience with tahriib

my uncle was captured and enslaved for months and he lost his left hand for it. What is your expeience with tahrib (illegal immigration)?

this reddit post inspired me to create this thread

my uncle was captured and enslaved for months and he lost his left hand for it. What is your expeience with tahrib (illegal immigration)?

this reddit post inspired me to create this thread
I have these new syrian family that lives up stairs and i have never hated arabs till these mfs moved in. They have no shame the father drills at night like he is in baadiyo in syria. Their kids make so much fucking noise i was thinking about voting right wing just because of them thats how much i fucking hate them.
Happy Geert Wilders GIF by Shownieuws

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I have these new syrian family that lives up stairs and i have never hated arabs till these mfs moved in. They have no shame the father drills at night like he is in baadiyo in syria. Their kids make so much fucking noise i was thinking about voting right wing just because of them thats how much i fucking hate them.
Happy Geert Wilders GIF by Shownieuws

Good guy Geert

Tahriib stories sound so horrible.. Is their home countries that bad, that people have to die like this while on tahriib to Europe.. Btw life in Europe is not even that good, and finding a good job is really difficult beside all the restrictions to get a residence permit is really tough.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
African Immigrants should be smart to lay-low and unseen with money stacked.
I will say this much, niggas get caught - ain't no coming back. Play it smart now!

Jungle

VIP
You gonna vote some right winger to office that doesn't even see you as human?
That guy hates islam and muslim people with a passion and says whatever he likes in public. He is like Nigel farage on steroids from what I've seen of him.

Watch out for somalis who've grown up in Holland they're oreos with extra cream lol

Tahriib stories sound so horrible.. Is their home countries that bad, that people have to die like this while on tahriib to Europe.. Btw life in Europe is not even that good, and finding a good job is really difficult beside all the restrictions to get a residence permit is really tough
and many of them know the massive risk of illegal immigration through moroco/libya. insane

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
and many of them know the massive risk of illegal immigration through moroco/libya. insane
They know the risks but they are willing to do it. Many see Europe as ti's heaven. Even the developed east asians fantasise so much about Europe that there was a syndrome about Japanese tourists getting sick after visit Paris and seeing how normal it is and getting super let down because of the way they romanticise it so much.

They don't know the reality of Europe.

My uncle was on the verge of tahrib a few years back. Didn’t go thru with it, my family were so worried for him especially cus he takes meds so they instead had my other uncle’s wife (his brother) pretend to be his wife to bring him over to the US. Mission was a success bro is living good now 💪

Trending