Young Youtubers in Baabili

This is the same guy from the last video.

100086303_887255421772645_543412142896840704_o.jpg
93790692_859301364568051_3239388983184064512_o.jpg
125368301_1017968345368018_2100155548122188986_o.jpg
100939152_889907478174106_134266222475739136_o.jpg

It seems as though all the young ones in the city now communicate in Oromo first and foremost. This should be reversed.

It's a shame that they are speaking Oromo, this generation will pass on the Oromo language to their children and the Somali language will be lost.

This will be followed by assimilation into the Oromo ethnic group and this region will be fully Oromised.
Yes, that’s why I added the last post. They are asking Mustafa Cagjar to support them in establishing schools there in Somali because their only choice is to go to Oromo speaking schools or travel outside the city to other regions for school which many do.

Somali state is very accommodating of other groups who travelled from their region yet they want to deny the Somalis who own the land funding for schools in their own language.

Yes, that’s why I added the last post. They are asking Mustafa Cagjar to support them in establishing schools there in Somali because their only choice is to go to Oromo speaking schools or travel outside the city to other regions for school which many do.

Somali state is very accommodating of other groups who travelled from their region yet they want to deny the Somalis who own the land funding for schools in their own language.

We really need a strong Somali government to send support to communities like this.
I think that they need clan 'qaaraan' to open their own schools, maybe reach out to their kinfolk in Somalia for help?

Even if they opened a 'go fund me', i'm sure a lot of Somalis would donate to stop them from losing their language and heritage.

If you know any of them, advise them to ask for donations far and wide for support. There are also international organisations who could help.

We really need a strong Somali government to send support to communities like this.
I think that they need clan 'qaaraan' to open their own schools, maybe reach out to their kinfolk in Somalia for help?

Even if they opened a 'go fund me', i'm sure a lot of Somalis would donate to stop them from losing their language and heritage.

If you know any of them, advise them to ask for donations far and wide for support. There are also international organisations who could help.
I get the sense what they need is the political support more than funding because he explains they had schools before the last war with oromos and it shut down due to it and never opened back up. It seems he suggests Oromo state is blocking it.

Mustafa cagjar is in a good position to make sure the power sharing agreement they signed is implemented including the schools. This is the caption under the video.

β€œMadaxweynaha Oromada waxaan ka codsanaynaain shacabka soomaalida ah ee magaalada Baabili u ogolaado in ay afkooda hooyo dugsiyada ku dhigtaan.

Khiyaano ka wayn ma jirto in heshiisyadii la galay ee ay ka Midka ahayd in dadka soomaaliyeed ee baabili afkooda wax ku bartaan laga leexdo.
Waxaan ku baaqaynaa in si degdeg ah arinka loo xaliyo.
In Madaxweynahaotomadu khudbado amaan ah soomaalida ujeediyo hoostana soomaalida kala dagaalamo nagama qabato ee waxaan leenahay
Shacabka baabili xaqooda halsiiyo.

Cabdisalaam sheekh xasan”

Trending

Latest posts