Young Somali Kid Jumped And Stabbed In Australia

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
A teen killed in a violent attack at a popular Melbourne beach on the weekend was critically injured in a fatal car crash last year, which reportedly impeded his ability to run away.

Hashim Mohamed, 18, died in hospital after being found at St Kilda beach with a knife protruding from his body and multiple stab wounds, police said

Police believe the stabbing occurred after a fight involving about five to six males.

The terrifying moment played out at about 7.30pm on Sunday, while it was still light, as beachgoers enjoyed a 33C day.

President of the Victorian Somali Community Farah Warsame told Herald Sun Mr Mohamed was unable to run away as others had during the fight.

“When the fighting started, people ran away from the area to stay safe but this guy couldn’t because he already had been in a very bad accident,” Mr Warsame said.

“He couldn’t run, he couldn’t save himself.

CCTV footage showed a group of men attacking the victims’ car outside Tarneit Shopping Centre just before the crash.

Police said they fled the attack by driving over a median strip onto the wrong side of the road. The victims hit a truck head-on less than 10 minutes later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I thought Australia was a safe place this is why I don’t leave my house without my habad even in safe countries you could be brutally murdered by thugs

Keo

VIP
Reer Australia copying the UK now? I thought you guys were the best diaspora outside of Africa and Middle East
:francis:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
AUN to the victim, I hope he was an innocent and not a tuug

I’ve seen how those Australian neighbourhoods look like. It’s hard to believe they would pick up a knife
:jcoleno:

They are living in luxury even when compared to other western countries, ample sunlight and nice neighbourhoods with huge houses. I can't fathom anybody risking that sweetness in order to try be a ''roadman''

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
AUN

Farah Warsame is dhulbahante

1670429996306.png

What's up with somali guys and dying in knife or gun crime? I feel bad for the kid but how about staying out of it. You don't hear about Indian or East Asian men being killed in gang crime, so why yall somali niggas living in privilleged western countries always trying association yourself with that kind of lifestyle.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What's up with somali guys and dying in knife or gun crime? I feel bad for the kid but how about staying out of it. You don't hear about Indian or East Asian men being killed in gang crime, so why yall somali niggas living in privilleged western countries always trying association yourself with that kind of lifestyle.

A lot of East Asian men are in gang crime in Australia.

Have you never heard of the Triads?!?!

:dead:

Trending