Young Mali fed in London

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP

For anyone wondering, it's from this doc on the Met Police

This nigha must have made a killing on the amount of Malis he's bagged :hmm:

Can you believe this guy said in the show he is 21 years old :damedamn: I jumped out my seat and in (soulja boy) voice said Tweeeenty Onnneeeeee

He is definetly fake age...the f*cking little Uncle Tom farah

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He don't even carry a gun, if you're gonna work for Fed you should work for the Mi5, you deal with high profile cases and get witness protection. Not some glorified community police officer arresting drunkards and confiscating weed bags of teenagers all day :kodaksmiley:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
He don't even carry a gun, if you're gonna work for Fed you should work for the Mi5, you deal with high profile cases and get witness protection. Not some glorified community police officer arresting drunkards and confiscating weed bags of teenagers all day :kodaksmiley:

Imagine he sold his self worth and dignity for a cheeky little £2000 every month after tax. Hes not even with the armed jakes they are superior officers. What a douchebag

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can you believe this guy said in the show he is 21 years old :damedamn: I jumped out my seat and in (soulja boy) voice said Tweeeenty Onnneeeeee

He is definetly fake age...the f*cking little Uncle Tom farah

He is 21
giphy.gif

What in god’s Green earth , yaah

Trending