Young Farmajo

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
There are people who claim Farmaajo was not born in Mogadishu him and his older siblings are born in Xamar, his dad came to Xamar as a young adult fighting the Italians, he was locked up by them.

Also Daljire Dahsoon is build by the Kacaan in rememberance of those who fought and died fighting for Somalia in the 60s, this includes Farmaajo's fathter where the name Farmaajo comes from. Some of Farmaajos half siblings are cadcads.

Daljire Dahsoon is literally translated from Italian to Somali.

MX need to learn their history in Mogadishu goes deep, and we need to reclaim it, my NGM movement is all about investing in Jubaland and Galmudug not Xamar, but we will always remember our history in Xamar, we build the damn place.

He was not born in Muqdiqho I guarantee you that. According to my reer mataan cousin who was their neighbour reer Farmaajo family came to Xmar when he was 3-5 years old. Farmaajo has never even claimed to be born in Xamar, if my memory serves me well its another N&N online squad spread rumour.

There was pouring Somalis of all kind into Xamar in 50s, my ayeeyos family came to Xamar in 1954 and she is Ciise Madoobe from Djibouti.

MX history in Xamar is well documented there were probably couple hundred in Xamar till late seventies.

Last edited:
MX need to learn their history in Mogadishu goes deep, and we need to reclaim it, my NGM movement is all about investing in Jubaland and Galmudug not Xamar, but we will always remember our history in Xamar, we build the damn place.

Go build Gedo.

giphy.gif

Trending