Young Faarax, would you ever hook up with a young single xaalimo with a kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
no I'm a guy. I just wanna see people's opinion in the Somali community because in the AA community, men don't seem to care.

Frankly, I ain't taking care of someone else's decision

I agree, the only exception and not saying i would do it myself but i think its reasonable is if she is your brother's widow. Its dhaqan for a widow to marry her deceased husband's brother in order to protect the children's interests and only a deranged man would hate on his nephews/nieces

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That's a NO from me.
giphy (1).gif

I agree, the only exception and not saying i would do it myself but i think its reasonable is if she is your brother's widow. Its dhaqan for a widow to marry her deceased husband's brother in order to protect the children's interests and only a deranged man would hate on his nephews/nieces

@Samaalic Era

You will marry and shag your bro’s wife with children and not a Somali divorcee not related to you of similar age? Interesting.

Sxb, for example, say you’d children from your dead bro’s wife, then his kids and your kids are half-siblings and cousins. Isn’t that confusing for the children? That’s fine 2 you, but not marrying the other girls because you are following your culture and religion? Are marrying other divorced girls against your culture and religion? Interesting.

To others, if you don’t want to marry a divorced girl with a child or children, why did you guys get triggered when they marry non Somalis? 99.9% of these divorce cases, she has been divorced by a Somali male and who would he marry? Another virgin single Somali girl?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Samaalic Era

You will marry and shag your bro’s wife with children and not a Somali divorcee not related to you of similar age? Interesting.

Sxb, for example, say you’d children from your dead bro’s wife, then his kids and your kids are half-siblings and cousins. Isn’t that confusing for the children? That’s fine 2 you, but not marrying the other girls because you are following your culture and religion? Are marrying other divorced girls against your culture and religion? Interesting.

To others, if you don’t want to marry a divorced girl with a child or children, why did you guys get triggered when they marry non Somalis? 99.9% of these divorce cases, she has been divorced by a Somali male and who would he marry? Another virgin single Somali girl?

Its a cultural thing and i never said i would do it but its understandable and many Muslims do across the world esp Somalis. The main reason was that after the father, the uncle would be the most suited to protect their interests and would not hate them compared to a stranger around the children and their wealth.

Personally i would not marry a divorcee irrespective of whether she has children or not. Also i dont want to raise another man's children

Before I would've contemplated it, but now I'm older.. no. Not for me. I'd be more open to it if I had a kid myself.

Not a single mother, but I find it admirable when young men marry these women and raise their kids as their own.

I have family members that did that and years later they are still happily married.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts