young 27 year old man slaves away for 60+ hours a week for kids who aren’t even his!!

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

LOOOL wtf. 3 kids who aren’t yours, you’re not even 30 yet and you have to take care 3 kids, and a fat woman plus working 6 days a week.

LOOOL wtf. 3 kids who aren’t yours, you’re not even 30 yet and you have to take care 3 kids, and a fat woman plus working 6 days a week.

Some men do not value themselves! They rather work for Masta instead of living free. There's no way I'm working 60+ to support a fat single mother and Tyrone's children. But hey it's his life and his choices:manny:

Last edited:

F O U R W O R D S:
H E
I S
A

final_5ff9ee56448b8400da5c4d17_177349.gif

Last edited:
that woman better hold on to him, those types of people are very rare.
i dont get the outrage, obviously most people would not wanna raise someones kids but its not really a bad thing. hes a grown man if thats what he wanna do let him. its a pretty bad deal though i cant lie. i dont get why u would clown on him thats fucked up 🤦‍♂️

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Hmmm perhabs he have side chicks. we just dont know
that’s even worse. What’s the point of having side chicks if those kids aren’t yours? Maybe if he knocked her up and he’s stuck with her that’s one thing. But someone else knocked her up and he’s taking care of them:liberaltears:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
he must be getting that good good every damn night, making those 10 hours per day fly by :jaynerd:
If I worked 10 hours a day I’d be way too tired, especially since you gotta wake up 6 am the next day so you can’t even sleep past 12 if you want a good day the next day 😂

he has around 3 hours of free time after work and the kids are still awake for 2 of those hours. He better make his single day off count or else he’ll live an exhausting and burnt out life.

There has to be a catch. He probably comes home to wet, leaking faucets that he must repair during the night in order except mordern-day serfdom. That's the only explanation. :silanyosmile:

It’s his choice and it shows he’s a generous and kind hearty person
Im sorry if a man raise another man children it shows what kind of weak man they are by taking care another man offspring and not creating their own. If i put which low tier this man belongs.....

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Imagine them telling him when they are older "your not my real dad " or " I wish i had real dad instead of you" in family arguments. My man would not even have counter argument against those facts and just have to accept those L.
:kanyehmm:

Last edited:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Im sorry if a man raise another man children it shows what kind of weak man they are by taking care another man off spring and not creating their own. If i put which low tier this man belong.....

View attachment 182802

Imagine them telling him when they are older "your not my real dad " or " I wish i had real dad instead of you" in family arguments. My man would not even have counter argument against those facts and just have to accept those L.
bro at this point, it’s not even about raising another man’s kids. It’s that all of these are stacked up one on top of the other that just makes it more and more depressing.

He’s still in his 20s and he’s taking care of a girl who looks to be about 12 or something and 2 other kids. They’re not even young kids they’re grown ass kids. On top of that he’s working extremely heavy hours that just isn’t good for your mental health. Not to mention his wife is overweight and isn’t even a prize.

If he was living by himself and working 60+ hours a week he could have saved up so much money by the time he was 30. Poor guy really threw away his life for an ugly wife and kids that aren’t his.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Im sorry if a man raise another man children it shows what kind of weak man they are by taking care another man offspring and not creating their own. If i put which low tier this man belongs.....

View attachment 182802

Edu svensk abti