YOU PEOPLE DISGUST ME: none of you know abt the battle of DIEN BIEN PHU

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is the first defeat of clcolonial Europeans by freedom fighters. ( Ethiopia brags abt their little skirmishes with gaajo Italian. That does not count).

I just can’t get enough of watching this battle. I’ve studied it tremendously.

Meanwhile you idiots fight one another and name your clan leaders as heroes. How pathetic

You know what’s funny, the commande of the French named each Garrison after his mistresses. Rule number 1! Don’t name your garrisons after your females

That whole battle of Dien Bien Phu is gaajo in and of itself.
I would recommend Iran-Iraq war it's a classic case of quality vs. quantity.
:samwelcome:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That whole battle of Dien Bien Phu is gaajo in and of itself.
I would recommend Iran-Iraq war it's a classic case of quality vs. quantity.
:samwelcome:

Dude! How are you gonna call the DIEN Bien Phu battle a gaajo one. You had a European power aided by the US against a ragtag average joes outwitted them.

You’re a painfully foolish for you to suggest battle between 2 xoolos, 2 Bakhtia that fought a nonsense war. Besides they had a stalemate. On top of that both of them incompetent fighters.

In Dein Bien Phu you had the arrogant French underestimate the freedom fighters. That idiot French commander of the base had the nerves to name all 8 garrison after his mistresses.

Dude! How are you gonna call the DIEN Bien Phu battle a gaajo one. You had a European power aided by the US against a ragtag average joes outwitted them.

You’re a painfully foolish for you to suggest battle between 2 xoolos, 2 Bakhtia that fought a nonsense war. Besides they had a stalemate. On top of that both of them incompetent fighters.

In Dein Bien Phu you had the arrogant French underestimate the freedom fighters. That idiot French commander of the base had the nerves to name all 8 garrison after his mistresses.

1. Like that's never happened before?:comeon:

2. Iraqi army was heavily mechanized and it was the 5th largest army in the word vs. Rafidi Shia Persians who were hopped up on religious fever and had numerical superiority using kids all this with chemical weapons and trench warfare, ending in a stalemate that would have consequences for the next 40 years.

My guy on top of all that the Vietnamese just use homeland advantage that's not a special tactic anyone can do that.

Trending

Latest posts