You know what I've deeped about the madow-somali beef in the UK?

Macalin M

Out here
Who cares most of them are getting deported even though they claim to have been in the UK longer than Somalis which is a lie!
Lool I came in the 2000, they came in the 60’s and I’m the citizen while they’re getting deported. That’s kinda sad when you think about it

I have said this and will say this it has NOTHING to do with assimilation we swedes are definetly not assimilated but you know what we dont have this beef because we have crushed any resistance and somalis are at the top of the ladder for youngings look at this difference betwwen us and uk

music Sweden:somalis top of the ladder uk :botttom
trap life : sedish on top uk : bottom or "pArTs oF LoNdOn we control" :comeon:
all banter shade on one ethnicicity: sweden :afghans uk :somalis

NOW listen i am not encouraging you guys to choose ganglife but im merely stating facts
All young people look up to the people on top of the music industry this is facts

Uk :Madows sweden :mainly somalis little arabs

ONCE AGAIN i do NOT advocate to become like swedes but im telling you this was my i reapet MY observation if you saw something thats not true say it And i dont know how to help u guys because i am worried for u in uk cuz every black here tryna be a little somali now imagine if the somalis in uk tryna be Madow this is not looking good

MY observation :kanyeshrug:

The truth of the matter is that it's lack of assimilation which makes them dislike us.

The fact that Somalis don't assimilate into this embodiment of what they feel a black person should be annoys them.

The fact that Somali culture is conservative while their culture is wild and super liberal annoys them.

Notice how's theres no beef in places like Canada or the US where Somalis assimilate more.

The fact that in the UK the most, Somalis stick together and maintain our own language, culture and religion as opposed to becoming a "typical black" annoys them.

Notice how they accept Somalis the minute they start drinking and smoking and start acting like a typical madow.

Everyone’s always saying Somalis get bullied in the UK it’s actually Somalis that we’re considered rowdy and trouble makers who kept to themselves back in the day I always use to get black while boys coming to me in school asking about the local Somali gang saying do I know them lol, a lot of them got beat up and robbed some were on road some were innocent

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
these man believe everything online go ask how many jamaicans were beefing malis and still got smoked wallahi im talking facts

"Any man who must say i am a king is no true King" has never fit so good as now

Idk man no Canadian somalis or swedish needs to constantly tell "we dont get bullied" :kanyeshrug:

Jungle

VIP
They don't like Somalis because we look different from them, it's a race thing first and foremost.
Yet africans and Caribbeans do not like eachother? Tbf the caribbeans look abit more jileec still tho they look the same.

Yet africans and Caribbeans do not like eachother? Tbf the caribbeans look abit more jileec still tho they look the same.

Sure Caribbeans and African Madows don't like each other, but they're still the same race at the end of the day. Only cultural differences due to the Jamaicans having been slaves and not knowing their fathers.

But both of them don't like Somalis because in addition to religion, we aren't the same race as them. We are more similar to the Europeans they worship and are always fantasizing about. It's pure envy.

Trending