YOU IDIOTS DONT KNOW THIS BUT did you know that 70 years ago we were absolutely roaming savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
our main way of commerce was raiding each other’s camels. We would raid the village next door and walk away with their camels. In the process killing all the men folks.

Our wealth’s worth was to have more camels.

It was the white men that tried to stop this behavior. He forced us to understand government. Then few of us got educated and realized something called “ nationhood “.

Then we asked independence and were given independence. It took 30 years to for us to return to our natural savage ways.

I hope you understand why we are the way we are because it is our nature to be savages.

We must acknowledge that we are basically animals.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No offense maybe your people were stealing camels but 70 years ago my family owned all of sanag an empire that lasted more than 500 years

There goes the inflated Somali private reer pride.

At the end of the day your part and parcel of s failed state. 30 years fsi

Why worry about the past when in our life-time we are the poorest country in Africa and maybe the world. How are we different than them? We are worse than our ancestors.

Poorest Countries In Africa 2019

Over half of the nations in Africa are considered the poorest countries in the world. Even though the continent as a whole is developing quickly, there are many nations that aren’t showing economic growth. Economic insecurity, political instability, and wars within these nations have left many of Africa’s citizens living a life of poverty.

One of the factors used to determine the richest and poorest countries in the world is by taking a look at each nation’s gross domestic product per capita. This measures the purchasing power of each nation in the international market and is a good indicator to use for determining how rich (or in this case, poor) a country is.

Based on the numbers from 2017, Somalia has the lowest GDP per capita. It is ranked last at number 54 in Africa and is ranked 188th in the world.

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/poorest-countries-in-africa/

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is why it’s important to realize and accept factual assessments even it it’s a tough pill to swallow instead of always romanticizing our so called tribal history that we boost about day and night in poetry and buraanbur.

Thank you @R.Kelly, I sometimes appreciate ur unconventional ways of being brutally honest :)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This is why it’s important to realize and accept factual assessments even it it’s a tough pill to swallow instead of always romanticizing our so called tribal history that we boost about day and night in poetry and buraanbur.

Thank you @R.Kelly, I sometimes appreciate ur unconventional ways of being brutally honest :)

giphy.gif

Mann! sometimes you amaze me!

In order for us to know why is Somalia is in the current situation one must understand our background.

I mean no disrespect, I hold no self hate and I am not about being senseational here Walahi.

I’ve known this background about us and then today our iconic figure Mr Xaaji Waraabe passed away Allah ya Raxma. So I listen to an interview he was in that set of a light bulb in my head. He was talking about the old ways. As I was watching a relative of mine (elder person) answered a question of mine. It was about how Mr Waraabe was send off by his family to kill the man that just killed his father over a camel raiding incident. Me Waraabe, at 17, went to kill the man but ended up not killing him. After hearing this I turn to my relative and said “ so people use to steal camels from one another “ and my relative replied “you do understand that the whole business trade back then consisted of the man that had more camels than the other. So for a man to have more camels and become rich over night we had the custom of raiding the family near by” and so I further investigated this and asked “there must have been deaths involved “ and my relative was astonished by my dumb question and he she replied “the whole point of the raid was take your camel and for you not to pursuit them afterwards. How can they take your camel without killing you. It could be a group of you herding those camels but if the raiders come upon you they must wipe you out” and she goes on to say “that’s why the man who had fewer boys was known to be the poorest because that man was susceptible to repeated robbery of his camels. Also keep in mind that small tribes (laangaabs) were always raided (basically the survival of the fittest “.

See, I already knew about the fact that we were a warring tribes and that perpetual fighting was the way of life but after hearing my relative explain it this way I realized that ileen we had no system of governance. No law and order. No sense of nationhood.

I also heard Mr Waraabe say “the British came, they brought upon us something called “governance”. They made us stop killing one another. Ofc the British were colonizers but still he wanted order. He wanted a set of rules to be followed. Yet he refuse us to wipe each other out. Keep in mind that we were constantly involved in warfare. We were raised from a young age to survive and kill or be killed “.

So @Jiron this is the people we were and are till this day. People who, by nature, animalistic.
It makes perfect sense that we are the only failed state for decades in the history of the nations of the world. There’s no other explanation. This is the fact. Can you hide the sun with the palm of your hand ? Ofc not! Therefore you can’t hide the glaring truth about the Somali men.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
giphy.gif

Mann! sometimes you amaze me!

In order for us to know why is Somalia is in the current situation one must understand our background.

I mean no disrespect, I hold no self hate and I am not about being senseational here Walahi.

I’ve known this background about us and then today our iconic figure Mr Xaaji Waraabe passed away Allah ya Raxma. So I listen to an interview he was in that set of a light bulb in my head. He was talking about the old ways. As I was watching a relative of mine (elder person) answered a question of mine. It was about how Mr Waraabe was send off by his family to kill the man that just killed his father over a camel raiding incident. Me Waraabe, at 17, went to kill the man but ended up not killing him. After hearing this I turn to my relative and said “ so people use to steal camels from one another “ and my relative replied “you do understand that the whole business trade back then consisted of the man that had more camels than the other. So for a man to have more camels and become rich over night we had the custom of raiding the family near by” and so I further investigated this and asked “there must have been deaths involved “ and my relative was astonished by my dumb question and he she replied “the whole point of the raid was take your camel and for you not to pursuit them afterwards. How can they take your camel without killing you. It could be a group of you herding those camels but if the raiders come upon you they must wipe you out” and she goes on to say “that’s why the man who had fewer boys was known to be the poorest because that man was susceptible to repeated robbery of his camels. Also keep in mind that small tribes (laangaabs) were always raided (basically the survival of the fittest “.

See, I already knew about the fact that we were a warring tribes and that perpetual fighting was the way of life but after hearing my relative explain it this way I realized that ileen we had no system of governance. No law and order. No sense of nationhood.

I also heard Mr Waraabe say “the British came, they brought upon us something called “governance”. They made us stop killing one another. Ofc the British were colonizers but still he wanted order. He wanted a set of rules to be followed. Yet he refuse us to wipe each other out. Keep in mind that we were constantly involved in warfare. We were raised from a young age to survive and kill or be killed “.

So @Jiron this is the people we were and are till this day. People who, by nature, animalistic.
It makes perfect sense that we are the only failed state for decades in the history of the nations of the world. There’s no other explanation. This is the fact. Can you hide the sun with the palm of your hand ? Ofc not! Therefore you can’t hide the glaring truth about the Somali men.

Wow I felt this brotha, I agree with u, there are many things in our culture that were horrible in nature and I’m glad some don’t exist anymore. However guns made things worse, people use to fight with spears but change that to assault rifles and u have 100% more killing rate.

We still have a long way to go but inshallah we will get there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts