You got a million quid wyd

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Ramadan; I'm gonna get me as much ajar as possible.
Thats nice

Spend some on charity,and some on xalimo who isloyal plus tight on deen
Im not with it, but I still Respect that.:samwelcome:

Buy a crib
What kind

I would pimp my tuulo to the max
Exactly how?, 1 million seems alot, but mismanagement will seep it like its chump change

I would do the following.

1. Spend it on expensive luxury cars
2. Spend it on women
3. Party like there was no tomorrow (coke parties and shit)

4. Go broke within 2 years and tell the tails of those times :p
Broke with Aids

Start a company and turn it into 100 million.
Im with that and I respect it.

buy rights to Somalispot forum
What about the other $999,999.99?

I would buy a modest home at a good price, give the rest to my parents and charity in Somalia :)
A house in the west?

Other people need the money more than I do, walaal. Syrians, Yemenis, Gazans, Somalis, etc. Many people are suffering in this world and are in need of dire help. And we all know that money makes the world go round.
3 countries before somalia entered your mind. *noted*

what I really will do is

pay off all my debt including my family
store majority of the money in a saving account
spend on fancy holidays and fun activities
I can respect that. Really, i can respect that.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:jcoleno: Don't do us reer UK like that. We have bukingham palace :kanyeshrug: I hope you you have never used your debt on stupit stuff.
ugly houses i woudlnt even spend 5k on it how do people waste money on those houses is beyond me. And nah I never really splurged a crazy amount probably 60 pounds but is not like one item

This.

Real estate is a crazy business back home.

$750000 for a three storey building in bakhaara:faysalwtf:
Imagine the building had 100 apartments 30 on each floor

Rent it out for 150 for each apartment that’s 45000 per month which is 5400000 per year you will make your money back in a year and a half. The rest being raw profit.

Imagine the building had 100 apartments 30 on each floor

Rent it out for 150 for each apartment that’s 45000 per month which is 5400000 per year you will make your money back in a year and a half. The rest being raw profit.

Saxiib $150? That's dirt cheap especially in Xamar.

I saw a 5 storey building in Xamar Weyne. There was 8 apartments on each floor...rent was $300 each apartment.

40 apartments x 300= $12000 a month =$144000 yearly

Jeeeeez

ugly houses i woudlnt even spend 5k on it how do people waste money on those houses is beyond me. And nah I never really splurged a crazy amount probably 60 pounds but is not like one item
Seems like the British like it old fashioned way. And 60 dollars is not really debt. I thought it was between 1 to 5k, but you thought me wrong.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Seems like the British like it old fashioned way. And 60 dollars is not really debt. I thought it was between 1 to 5k, but you thought me wrong.
no as in those houses could be up to 90k or more wheras places like America a 6 figure mansion with pool would cost you less than 200k

no as in those houses could be up to 90k or more wheras places like America a 6 figure mansion with pool would cost you less than 200k
True true. But sadly where you live the real estate prices have skyrocket in the last decade due to money laundering from the Chinese and other foreigners, since Canada is called the save heaven of money laundering. But don't get me wrong houses in Canada is much more desirable than UK homes if we keep it :dzmxmmb:

Saxiib $150? That's dirt cheap especially in Xamar.

I saw a 5 storey building in Xamar Weyne. There was 8 apartments on each floor...rent was $300 each apartment.

40 apartments x 300= $12000 a month =$144000 yearly

Jeeeeez
Imagine having just a few buildings in every major city in Somalia you’ll be a multi-mill. Before long

One million dollars is not much if you spend it on liabilities, but it's suitable for investment and other profitable endeavors.

If you think about it, if you get one million dollars in your pocket right now, then living like a millionaire would be living above your means because you don't have a steady stream of income to replace the massive, excessive spending. The one million should be used to get more money, and only that could give you the true freedom of spending more.

It's common sense, and you would think people know this, but we have cases were people who earned millions on gambling or rappers who lived "baller" lifestyles went broke because they lacked the necessary basic money management skills.

One million wouldn't change much on my current lifestyle. I wouldn't buy a house or a car, what I would do is to use it only to open up a business. That was my goal from the get-go, and one million would speed up this process, instead of looking for investors, taking loans, and saving up money.

People can do whatever they want at the end of the day. I mean it's your money, go stupid if that's how you feel. :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts