You got 2 listen 2 this Podcast! How Pirate kingpin & MN Somali guy turned pirate got arrested in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Belgium.

Listen it to it while you driving around, you'll get to your destination before you even realize you got there.

The story is so intriguing and too embarrassing for a Somali to listen a caught thief pretending to be a "good humanitarian "

I love how the Belgium authorities lured him in like this
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

black

live and let die.
I don't see a podcast, but is this the guy that got lured to Belgium after they said they would interview him or something like that?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Listened to this yesterday.

Hilarious

:dead:

@Bahal :chrisfreshhah::damn::damn::damn: that MN nigga is just one hella funny guy, the man adores a humanitarian wardrobe now that he is in prison. The man was part and parcel of the operation.

I needed a good laugh like this. How they got lured :deadmanny::deadrose: he was accommodated at the Trump Towers in Manhattan for the initial meeting just to gain his trust :drakekidding::gladbron:

Don't you love how the family member of the captive said "He is not a pirate, he is a good guy and he is on our side " when he was talking to his captive relatives in Cadaado but now this dude is arrested the same guy says "he was a shady character from the get-go! I was desperate and I had to be nice but I could tell that he was a thief that was involved in the whole enterprise ":jcoleno:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
You do realize that those who arranged that "free T.I" are just his clan members. If you are rich clan member you know your clans gonna support you no matter what. :mjlol:
I must say I have not laughed like that in a long time. It was a plot out of a movie, I think someone should write a script and sell it to Hollywood under comedy genre. "I was scared like a little girl".

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I must say I have not laughed like that in a long time. It was a plot out of a movie, I think someone should write a script and sell it to Hollywood under comedy genre. "I was scared like a little girl".

"I WAS SCARED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL":drakelaugh::drakelaugh::russ::russ::russ:

This man has the audacity to say that he was a good man when clearly , in the negotiations, he was an extortionist. A ruthless extortionist to be honest. Absolutely disgusting individual.:camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
"Sometimes I forget he's in jail" he charmed the f*ck out of her:ftw9nwa:

Probably the most interesting thing you've posted

He asked for $22k to allow the plane to bring the money. He told the captive's relative that this was necessary to hire 100 guards liooooool but when the plane arrived there was one pickup truck with two guards :chrisfreshhah::russ:

The pilot then tells the relative that they only pay $100 fee to land that airport

And this guy has the nerves to say he is innocent !

Status
Not open for further replies.