You ever entered the mosque

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
And sat next to the usual crowd of Arabs and quickly regretted it after getting hit by BO seeping put of their stained polo shirts in the summer?

I'm getting flashbacks ofo that shit back in Ramadan. It was a small mosque as well and there weren't that many fans, I felt like I was gonna die because of how suffocating it was. At least with the pakis it was just curry, these guys smell like cheap perfume and 3 weeks of shower la'aan.

people should be clean to go to the masjid, but also remember some people do construction work and other dirty jobs and don't bother to refresh themselves.

oh ramadan you said? yes, people please shower before going to tarawih/tahajjud!

Yukon_Niner

VIP
My mosques Somali so I can’t relate bro. Some Arabs come but it’s mostly North Africans or yemenis
Lucky, I wish I lived in Finsbury park. It had a large Somali mosque.

My one was mixed.
people should be clean to go to the masjid, but also remember some people do construction work and other dirty jobs and don't bother to refresh themselves.

oh ramadan you said? yes, people please shower before going to tarawih/tahajjud!
No these guys definitely didn't have any working gear on. I'd never judge someone who came from work and were sweating like hell.

Lucky, I wish I lived in Finsbury park. It had a large Somali mosque.

My one was mixed.

No these guys definitely didn't have any working gear on. I'd never judge someone who came from work and were sweating like hell.
I read afterwards that you mentioned it was ramadan. I had that same problem, because some of the older women have been in their homes cooking all day/ frying sambuus and the that smell gets absorbed into the jilbab, and that smell+ sweat is deadly. I though I was gonna faint one time. People should be able to focus on the salaat not on holding back the urge to vomit.

I’ve only ever seen like one arab girl one time in my masjid. It’s all somalis. Somalis are practically the one Muslim community in Columbus Ohio so it’s a rare sight to see nonsomalis in the mosques I went to.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
I read afterwards that you mentioned it was ramadan. I had that same problem, because some of the older women have been in their homes cooking all day/ frying sambuus and the that smell gets absorbed into the jilbab, and that smell+ sweat is deadly. I though I was gonna faint one time. People should be able to focus on the salaat not on holding back the urge to vomit.
That stink is killer, I use to avoid certain parts of the mosque because people would congregate into their groups of friends and they'd leave a barrier of that shit floating around.

I always make sure I don't smell before I go to a mosque I just can't understand why other people can't do the same. People there couldn't even change one shirt and are okay with forcing others to hold their breath :jcoleno:
Subhanallah so rude towards a whole group of people :(
I don't give a f*ck if you're a bumsuck you weirdo, it's an actual problem and it's so damn annoying.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
hyper masculine men scent makes women want to be pregnant.

Trending