You could not make it up Qatar takes UAE to ICJ and a Somali is presiding over it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard someone say the emiratis are touring PL atm to court favour with the judge :deadmanny:

"So basically we need you to have a word with Abdulqawi for us!"

IMG_20180630_030727.jpg

^GB he was born in Eyl I am talking clan wise. Eyl is a multi clan city where many important people were born and one of the greatest coastal towns though it has declined. It used to serve as a hub and gate way to the outside world as there were no roads back then and cities on the coast flourished.

You remember Puntland or North Eastern regions were known as Gaari waa until the main road was build by the chinese, Gaalkacyo airport, bosaso port and airport late.

^GB he was born in Eyl I am talking clan wise. Eyl is a multi clan city where many important people were born and one of the greatest coastal towns though it has declined. It used to serve as a hub and gate way to the outside world as there were no roads back then and cities on the coast flourished.

You remember Puntland or North Eastern regions were known as Gaari waa until the main road was build by the chinese, Gaalkacyo airport, bosaso port and airport late.
Yes i know it was called gaari waa, so he's an osman? I thought ciise, and yes Eyl is beautiful town with rich history.

GB Yes Eyl is still multi clan town with a lot of Somali refugees from far off places. In tge olden times people used to board ships from Eyl to go to Mogadishu as there was no road or aviation link. Most coastal cities have declined now when the road was constructed and aviation started.

GB Yes Eyl is still multi clan town with a lot of Somali refugees from far off places. In tge olden times people used to board ships from Eyl to go to Mogadishu as there was no road or aviation link. Most coastal cities have declined now when the road was constructed and aviation started.
I see, thanks. I think the coastal towns will grow once we connect them the roads to major towns. I would love to live in Eyl.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He's not from qardho or karkaar
Theres no difference between maxamud saleeban when i was in bosaso i saw ciise maxamud and cumar maxamud that were born and raised in bosaso likewise theres many cismaan maxamud tgat were born and raised in garoowe and galkacyo. Cismaan maxamud dont settle only in qardho or karkaar cismaan maxamud settle in bari bosaso, murcanyo, bareeda, isku shuban, caluula, bargaal, hurdiyo, geesaley, dharoor..

Are you ciise maxamud?

Somali%2BClans%2BSomalia%252C%2BDjibouti%252C%2BKenya%2Biyo%2BEthiopia%2BQabilooyiinka%2BSoomalida.jpg
Theres no difference between maxamud saleeban when i was in bosaso i saw ciise maxamud and cumar maxamud that were born and raised in bosaso likewise theres many cismaan maxamud tgat were born and raised in garoowe and galkacyo. Cismaan maxamud dont settle only in qardho or karkaar cismaan maxamud settle in bari bosaso, murcanyo, bareeda, isku shuban, caluula, bargaal, hurdiyo..

Are you ciise maxamud?
No boowe im Omar, I usually just go from this map and another one.
fzKph0mB.jpg:large

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No boowe im Omar, I usually just go from this map and another one.
fzKph0mB.jpg:large
I can’t see the map but I have been back home and know bari like the back of my hand but by all means follow which ever map you want if it makes you feel better but I am from bari bosaso not qardho karkaar and I am cismaan maxamud.

I can’t see the map but I have been back home and know bari like the back of my hand but by all means follow which ever map you want if it makes you feel better but I am from bari bosaso not qardho karkaar and I am cismaan maxamud.
Why would it make me feel better and why are u offended lol?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why would it make me feel better and why are u offended lol?
Now I can see the map and that map is wrong since when does karkaar belong to ciise maxamud?:draketf:
9E757894-E341-40C5-BF4B-EEB097926A7D.png

My sub clan of cismaan maxamud settle in Bari, bosaso, murcanyo, hurdiyo, caluula, bareeda, isku shuban, dharoor, geesaley, Ufeyn..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending