You cant blame Diaspora Somalis for this nobody is that corny Except a FOB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I never heard of someone announcing their marriage date in advance on Social media

giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What some westernised highly indoctrinated conformist Somalis would deem as FOB in a derogatory way, I consider it as being Something positive, a Somali who has their deen, dhaqan, language intact, I personally consider myself a FOB Masha Allah.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What some westernised highly indoctrinated conformist Somalis would deem as FOB in a derogatory way, I consider it as being Something positive, a Somali who has their deen, dhaqan, language intact, I personally consider myself a FOB Masha Allah.

:siilaanyosmile:

Mercury

VIP

Youre to crazy to be a fob

Mercury

VIP
Some FOBs from Kenya sometimes are well-educated and speak good English. The FOBs from Ethiopia and Somalia have no clue on Western stuff.

Dont know alot about Somalis in Kenya But they are succesfull there

The guy in the segment is probably lying about the 'engagement' being called off, he has a guilty demeanor about him. He probably went off her when she posed for a social media photo with him prior to any sort of engagement, Somali guys back home would think that was ty.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I agree, this is a defamation of character by this channel of that ONLF keyboard warrior named Jamaal Osman of Channel 4. This dude has the intention of becoming the Ted Turner/Murdoch of Somalia media. The man has hired young inspiring journalist in Somalia in every city and town to find a story and just whatapp him. As a result you can see this straight up lie where they are accusing the Diaspora on something none of us do. Of all things, this one is out of our league. No lunatic announces their "coming up" marriage on social media. Truth be told that folks back home do crazier things than us. Walahi. I've never had a Somali girl in the diaspora ask me to f*ck her in the ass then the ones back home.

Status
Not open for further replies.