You Can Be Pro-Black And Date Other Races. HERE'S WHY.

Date whoever you want, the idea that you only should date or marry within your own race to be "pro-black" is nonsense. People fall in love in the most unexpected ways, you shouldn't limit yourself to one specific demographic.

Date whoever you want, the idea that you only should date or marry within your own race to be "pro-black" is nonsense. People fall in love in the most unexpected ways, you shouldn't limit yourself to one specific demographic.
This is what I basically stated above and I totally agree. We as humans have attractions to different races and nationalities of women.

How does someone else color reflect a lot about someone? People date who they love. Me, I'm mostly attracted to Black and Latina women.
Imagine someone like Malcolm x preaching the things he preaches, having a white wife by his side.

I don’t know why but that picture will take away the punch of what he preaches.

There is no black race. a lot of these leaders that blacks have usually have non-black partners. I think african americans fall way too easily for the pro black scam but it's always ends up with them being used for profit by whoever is leading

If Melcom X came back to life and saw the tittle of thread he'd ask the nation of Islam to blast his stomach one last time :mjlol:

Nah. As I said before in another thread, dating other races squeals inferiority. Besides, having mixed kids is kinda sad. One part of them will be you, the other of who you “dated”. They will have an identity crisis and never be accepted by your family. Also how the hell can you be “Pro-Black” if you are dating other races, that’s a big sign that shows you are a big FAKE.

Kinda like that clown called Kanye who believed blacks were the true “hebrews” whilst having dated multiple white woman.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Discuss..

I personally think that being Pro-Black is being for your people and NOT hating or feeling superior to other races. Anyway...
I understand you cannot chose who your heart chases.

If your pro black you want to help the black family financially or socially. The best way is to have a black wife and children. Your wealth would spread to the black community.

However if you have mixed kids there may be a chance your genes may be white washed till your grand children.Which will eventually contribute to the white community.

reer

VIP
There is no black race. a lot of these leaders that blacks have usually have non-black partners. I think african americans fall way too easily for the pro black scam but it's always ends up with them being used for profit by whoever is leading
obama a half white american half kenyan was branded as one of @JudgeJoeGorilla 's people (black american). black americans should not have accepted him to represent them.

Latinas like Dominicans and Ricans have Black in them. Why does IR have to be White? It can mean other races.
yeah but they speak spanish and have similar cultures and are part of the hispanic world. you should see yourself as a black american and marrying a woman outside the black american group as interracial.

obama a half white american half kenyan was branded as one of @JudgeJoeGorilla 's people (black american). black americans should not have accepted him to represent them.

yeah but they speak spanish and have similar cultures and are part of the hispanic world. you should see yourself as a black american and marrying a woman outside the black american group as interracial.
Hispanic is a culture not a race, so that wouldn't be IR unless it was a White Hispanic.

reer

VIP
Hispanic is a culture not a race, so that wouldn't be IR unless it was a White Hispanic.
your americanness is showing. somalis and habesha are genetically closer than you and a mulattoe dominican. marriage between the two is interracial. you dont even speak their language.

your americanness is showing. somalis and habesha are genetically closer than you and a mulattoe dominican. marriage between the two is interracial. you dont even speak their language.
There's Black Dominicans like the Samana Americans in the DR who descend from African-American soldiers. I'm not a dumb American bro, I know my history. Just because you don't speak their language doesn't mean it's IR. I can date an African woman who speaks Swahili or French and that wouldn't be IR because we are both of the same hue and African descended.

P.S. Amara La Negra is Dominican and darker than I am.

Them > im Pro black.
Me > you cant rate yourself if you dont even wanna recreate yourself.

Seach up Leon Osman his granddad was Somali in just 2 generations his melanin got rubbed out, kinda sad.

reer

VIP
There's Black Dominicans like the Samana Americans in the DR who descend from African-American soldiers. I'm not a dumb American bro, I know my history. Just because you don't speak their language doesn't mean it's IR. I can date an African woman who speaks Swahili or French and that wouldn't be IR because we are both of the same hue and African descended.

those are outliers/minorities. majority of the time if the spouse is outside your culture or ethnic group or ethnolinguistic group or social group its an interracial marriage. example is my mom would never allow me to be bring home a neighboring ethnic group let alone a black american woman. my family has a no interracial policy.

GemState

36/21
VIP
those are outliers/minorities. majority of the time if the spouse is outside your culture or ethnic group or ethnolinguistic group or social group its an interracial marriage. example is my mom would never allow me to be bring home a neighboring ethnic group let alone a black american woman. my family has a no interracial policy.
Niggas like @JudgeJoeGorilla don't get African Americans will disappear like Black Argentines if they keep marrying out