You can’t cancel nobody.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I have noticed this word being thrown around waaaay too much :russ:

The only people who actually get “cancelled” are Karens when the whole Black community turns on them online. Even then; Karen can hit up her uncle and have a job next week so it is only temporary.

Tell me why I see dusty Halimos in their hooyos bed think they have some sort of power to cancel or end someones career LOL.

"CANCEL HIM! wait, what you mean he's not on social media??"
1583946257968.gif

Whatever power they have completely evaporates the moment you exit Twitter.com:silanyolaugh:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I have noticed this word being thrown around waaaay too much :russ:

The only people who actually get “cancelled” are Karens when the whole Black community turns on them online. Even then; Karen can hit up her uncle and have a job next week so it is only temporary.

Tell me why I see dusty Halimos in their hooyos bed think they have some sort of power to cancel or end someones career LOL.
Canceling people does not work, and probably never will :kanyeshrug:

LOOOL. They think everyone is on social media and even if they are, what exactly happens? :win:
If they can't contact your employer/university or get any personal info, fucking nothing happens. If I got cancelled I'd make multiple accounts and say more outlandish shit and caused them to have a meltdown :lolbron:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
If they can't contact your employer/university or get any personal info, fucking nothing happens. If I got cancelled I'd make multiple accounts and say more outlandish shit and caused them to have a meltdown :lolbron:
thanks for the idea i shall f*ck them twitter mobs real good :shaq: :denzelnigga:

MadMullah99

Exactly. That is why I don’t tell anyone my business except trusted gladiators. Even worse case scenerio your Uni or job lets you go there are hundreds more, it is only a minor inconvenience LMAO

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How about not putting non sense on your real social media account and limiting access of your pictures and personal life to losers who are sad about their own failures. Xaasids tried to put sihr on some ppl because they were jealous of their success.

Don't give ppl a window into your life.

:manny:

The only people who can get canceled are active twitter users that reveal their personal information on the platform or public figures that have a stronger following through different means, such as politicians, actors, artists, businessmen, etc. that depend on maintaining good optics.

MadMullah99

How about not putting non sense on your real social media account and limiting access of your pictures and personal life to losers who are sad about their own failures. Xaasids tried to put sihr on some ppl because they were jealous of their success.

Don't give ppl a window into your life.

:manny:
1000% FACTS!

If you want to voice your real opinion, create a separate Twitter and do your business and keep your main account scot free.

I don’t really believe that sixr with only a picture but limit the amount of information nonetheless.

Exactly. That is why I don’t tell anyone my business except trusted gladiators. Even worse case scenerio your Uni or job lets you go there are hundreds more, it is only a minor inconvenience LMAO
Most Unis would probably let you stay if you cry and threaten to neck yourself lol.

Bro, it's fucking losers who don't any sort of power in their normal lives seeking to control and police others online to feel good about their hollow miserable existence. They're pieces of shit wallahi, if you don't apologies and call their bluff they scatter like roaches.