You are being programmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that we know eachother online and not in person is part of the problem, social fabric has been eroded by mass consumption of social media

:yacadiim: the same sc stories, like whats the point of sc? apart from those filters
which make everyone look better lol

The instagram bio's that say content creator, model, and those fools who
say they live in 3 different countries

Are you a hoe? what content you creating? since when is a insta page
and a blog full of the same pics creating actual content? :noneck:

They been doing this for time now sxb, this is how Atheism is painted to be the religion/lifestyle of intellectuals and Believers (regardless of religion ) are seen as retards

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
:yacadiim: the same sc stories, like whats the point of sc? apart from those filters
which make everyone look better lol

The instagram bio's that say content creator, model, and those fools who
say they live in 3 different countries

Are you a hoe? what content you creating? since when is a insta page
and a blog full of the same pics creating actual content? :noneck:
You are enlightened :wow1:

Stay off that shit walaal:francis:

Cardi B making girls wanna be strippers

:siilaanyosmile:
I think people sometimes underestimate how much influence celebrities/media have over people, especially minorities and the poor ). Black rappers have made gang Banging and smoking cannabis normal in the black community . Maybe I will start a another thread on those two matters .

Now the agenda is to normalise homosexuality and female promiscuity in the black community via rappers and movies ( Empire etc ). I don't believe people such as Amber Rose have come up with agendas like " walking " of their own accord or that guys from the hood one day wake up and decide to wear a dress on their album
Cover .it stinks of cadaan liberal hedonistic agenda /social engineering .

I think people sometimes underestimate how much influence celebrities/media have over people, especially minorities and the poor ). Black rappers have made gang Banging and smoking cannabis normal in the black community . Maybe I will start a another thread on those two matters .

Now the agenda is to normalise homosexuality and female promiscuity in the black community via rappers and movies ( Empire etc ). I don't believe people such as Amber Rose have come up with agendas like " walking " of their own accord or that guys from the hood one day wake up and decide to wear a dress on their album
Cover .it stinks of cadaan liberal hedonistic agenda /social engineering .

I personally think it has to do with the illumanti/new world order agenda which is all linked
to Iblees

I know you're gonna say I am a conspiracy therapist bt alot of things add up, when you look into it.

The whole homosexuality and gender fluid and trans promoting is too control population
growth and its unnatural - goes against Allah's will

Yeah start a thread on it and link me, it sounds like a actually great concept.

I personally think it has to do with the illumanti/new world order agenda which is all linked
to Iblees

I know you're gonna say I am a conspiracy therapist bt alot of things add up, when you look into it.

The whole homosexuality and gender fluid and trans promoting is too control population
growth and its unnatural - goes against Allah's will

Yeah start a thread on it and link me, it sounds like a actually great concept.
I personally believe Somaliland is behind it all . That said , my thread will be focused on how black/Latino rappers have disseminated weed culture and gang banging into the mainstream . The cultural marxists and the Hoteps like the Inquisitive character would say they were merely enacting what they were experiencing, but that isn't true , as I will show at a later date .

I personally believe Somaliland is behind it all . That said , my thread will be focused on how black/Latino rappers have disseminated weed culture and gang banging into the mainstream . The cultural marxists and the Hoteps like the Inquisitive character would say they were merely enacting what they were experiencing, but that isn't true , as I will show at a later date .

You had to go and ruin it now :mahubowtf:

uuufff who cares about them? Lets talk about it in the general sense. Why focus on those 2 groups
specifically

:farmajoyaab:

You had to go and ruin it now :mahubowtf:

uuufff who cares about them? Lets talk about it in the general sense. Why focus on those 2 groups
specifically

:farmajoyaab:
I only pick on the weak . The other groups are too powerful . They are not capable of rational evidence based discussions and can destroy your legacy , life , due to jealous rages of ignorance . This website is set up , funded and ran by certain shady groups who are trying to socially engineer Somalis into certain ideals . I prefer to resist them on the ground , in real life , by cover means . Down , Down , Satan Kaleel .

I only pick on the weak . The other groups are too powerful . They are not capable of rational evidence based discussions and can destroy your legacy , life , due to jealous rages of ignorance . This website is set up , funded and ran by certain shady groups who are trying to socially engineer Somalis into certain ideals . I prefer to resist them on the ground , in real life , by cover means . Down , Down , Satan Kaleel .

:dead: this site doesn't show us Somalis in the best light, but turns the most
innocent into qablists.

The trash that gets posted here sometimes, even I am shocked.:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts