Yesterday we saw Harvard grad marry a camel herder , now I wonder who sophisticate will end up with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As many of you know, Sophisticate is our own intellectual heavyweight. She holds a PHD in Nucleur-Physicist. She has been in school for the past 28 years (she's now about 37). She's been in and out of higher education like we go to the grocery store. Heck she views me as a vermin, she despises me like one despises a duqsi (flies). ANyways, lets get back to describing her and why she's prone to going back home to marry. Poor girl is now seeing the affects of many years of eating GMO foods ever since she was born. There are wrinkles upon her face from too much problem solving for school. She hardly ever gone to the gym all these years and that didnt help.

Yesterday was a difficult day for her, ever since she saw that thread of her arch nemesis in academia smartly get marry to a tall elegant camel herder.

Now @sophisticate has decided to visit the highlands of Borama to miraculously find Cawaale dheere (Borama got a lot of guys named Cawaale).

The question is, will she marry a Tuk Tuk driver in Borama or Khat trader?

In anyrate we are honored to have here and we wish her many children with whomever she chooses.

Lastly, I offer myself to her in a last resort situation.:gaasdrink:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Wow! 37? shidh! she must have aged like a fine wine.
srsly i would let her marry me, i wud part her lips like they are fighting, jam it in like its on fire, suck it like i breathe pussy, then came like a fireworks and will clean that mess like its all my own fault while she lies back satisfied with shit eatin grin.

@sophisticate make no mistake abaayo, i will be waiting u enternal

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You need to broof read before you type out your posts, its all over the place.

Thank god this is not a grading class :mugshotman:

Its about me being a story teller not my writing skills here.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Wow! 37? shidh! she must have aged like a fine wine.
srsly i would let her marry me, i wud part her lips like they are fighting, jam it in like its on fire, suck it like i breathe pussy, then came like a fireworks and will clean that mess like its all my own fault while she lies back satisfied with shit eatin grin.

@sophisticate make no mistake abaayo, i will be waiting u enternal

You must have cabin fever. Lusting over a 73-year-old, that could be your hooyo 2 times over is a tad much, don't you think? Get outside and frolic with the young gazelles.

El padrone

You must have cabin fever. Lusting over a 73-year-old, that could be your hooyo 2 times over is a tad much, don't you think? Get outside and frolic with the young gazelles.
but menace says your 37. You will feed me lacag and i will feed you my caano. win-win

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
but menace says your 37. You will feed me lacag and i will feed you my caano. win-win

I'm not a sugar ayeeyo. If I were to snatch a youngin' (which seems unlikely). I'd expect Mariah Carey level treatment! Wheel me in.

anigif_sub-buzz-9921-1481132572-2.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I'm surprised that the intellectual supremacist has adopted my word "gazelle ":siilaanyolaugh:

El padrone

I'm not a sugar ayeeyo. If I were to snatch a youngin' (which seems unlikely). I'd expect Mariah Carey level treatment! Wheel me in.

anigif_sub-buzz-9921-1481132572-2.gif
Mukur badanaa bisinka! eeyaahe waa islaanta you cant have your cake and eat it.
there must be an incentive in marrying old hag with no SMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts