Yes, we are still celebrating the blessed day of August 1st.

That Nairobi party looked so nice. I too am still celebrating my beloved Puntland. Today August 14th is the anniversary of the death of Boqor Kenadiid. AUN to the forefathers

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Seriously? Why do somalis celebrate so damn much? Like damn??? What is there to celebrate? Like y’all really celebrating a region of somalia? Like this is ridiculous. Sorry to be a hater but maybe if we were a successful country we could celebrate but it seems we spend more time celebrating useless things than building the country

giphy.gif

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Seriously? Why do somalis celebrate so damn much? Like damn??? What is there to celebrate? Like y’all really celebrating a region of somalia? Like this is ridiculous. Sorry to be a hater but maybe if we were a successful country we could celebrate but it seems we spend more time celebrating useless things than building the country

giphy.gif
If you got it then you can celebrate, puntlanders everywhere have every right to celebrate the peace and prosperity that Allah swt gave us, we will celebrate it each and everyday until next year insha Allah. There's going to be a big party in Paris next week and Seattle insha Allah. :banderas:

Trending