Yemeni Ships infringing in our Waters

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
What I recently found out is that everytime the Somaliland Coast guard catches a Yemeni Fishing ship they take all their catch and equipment si they have to go back to shore.

Is that a good idea?

Anyways here's the latest report:

Som

VIP
What I recently found out is that everytime the Somaliland Coast guard catches a Yemeni Fishing ship they take all their catch and equipment si they have to go back to shore.

Is that a good idea?

If they are fishing illegally in somaliland's waters they should be stopped. Good job on protecting somali waters, Somalia should do the same

Is that a good idea?

They disarm them, take their illegally fished goods and send them packing back out of our waters. Interestingly this seizure happened while they were on a routine inspection with other high ranking officials to show them how they do their day to day duties

While the Somaliland Marines are surveying the waters for illegal boats they also do medium scale fishing for the Country. Sometimes their catch is close to 1 tonne.

Reborn
This is very common. You can watch the last 5 minutes of this vlog which shows more than 10 fishing boats in Maydh that are from Yemen.

Is that a good idea?

It's a great idea. You can get free labour out of this. Just watch them fish and then confiscate it.

Mukhy

Somalilander | Habr Jeclo | Muslim | Barça Fan
Yemen has a bigger coastline the us. They can fish there lmfao. If these Yemenis do not behave, we will claok huge amounts of there EEZ :damnmusic:

sri lanka also does this to illegal indian fishermen. taking their equipment and their haul is better than wasting money imprisoning them or getting international attention by killing them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Is that a good idea?

What if PL coastal guards vs SL coastal guards had a war. PL capabilities include 5 armed/surveillace helicopters, 2 antonov-26 soldier carrier and armed, we have heaps of armed boats and 4-6 armed vehicles that can't be destroyed with IED or road mines.

I think the PL coastal capability is superor on PL side. Wa laga awood roon yahay dhinaca badda somaliland

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
3:50- 4:04: But of course Yemenis and other foreigners are gonna take advantage of our seas if you only do these "kormeers" once in a blue moon. :mugshotman:

Smh, Karin, Shalcaw, Anchor etc are always neglected because western coastal guards never get past Berbera(at most, they come to Siyaara & El-Daraad) and the useless ones in Bari(Maydh) never leave the Erigavo district.

Last time they did a kormeer in Karin(and Laas Muuse), it was the same thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

10:53 Suqaar, suqaar!! So random lool

Seriously, though. From what I heard most of them have fishing permits, so technically they're not illegally fishing...but still. The crackhead who's issuing all these licenses like it's nacnac must be stopped.

SirLancelLord

VIP
What if PL coastal guards vs SL coastal guards had a war. PL capabilities include 5 armed/surveillace helicopters, 2 antonov-26 soldier carrier and armed, we have heaps of armed boats and 4-6 armed vehicles that can't be destroyed with IED or road mines.

I think the PL coastal capability is superor on PL side. Wa laga awood roon yahay dhinaca badda somaliland

We're not interested in fighting.

SirLancelLord

VIP
3:50- 4:04: But of course Yemenis and other foreigners are gonna take advantage of our seas if you only do these "kormeers" once in a blue moon. :mugshotman:

Smh, Karin, Shalcaw, Anchor etc are always neglected because western coastal guards never get past Berbera(at most, they come to Siyaara & El-Daraad) and the useless ones in Bari(Maydh) never leave the Erigavo district.

Last time they did a kormeer in Karin(and Laas Muuse), it was the same thing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

10:53 Suqaar, suqaar!! So random lool

Seriously, though. From what I heard most of them have fishing permits, so technically they're not illegally fishing...but still. The crackhead who's issuing all these licenses like it's nacnac must be stopped.

It's great tho,

Before they used to hurry take them to Berbera and good then for a few days.

Now they just strip their boats of everything.

Zero Tolerance fishing policy for foreigners, they wanna deplete ours so we buy of them in future

Trending