YEMENI REFUGEE DISRESPECTS SOMALILAND

She should be grateful but was she wrong? She’s completely right, Never settle for less, always try to aim high. Somalis will get offended when they see this vid but they should blame themselves tbh, they made their country that way. Also, If I was an Arab refugee, I would try to find loop holes to enter first world countries I could thrive in rather than an African dumpster. Just my opinion.

Exodus

Alienist
She should be grateful but was she wrong? She’s completely right, Never settle for less, always try to aim high. Somalis will get offended when they see this vid but they should blame themselves tbh, they made their country that way. Also, If I was an Arab refugee, I would try to find loop holes to enter first world countries I could thrive in rather than an African dumpster. Just my opinion.
If there's "no life" in Somalia, she should f*ck off back to her country instead of ing about hospitality given by people who've had a tough time too.

If there's "no life" in Somalia, she should f*ck off back to her country instead of ing about hospitality given by people who've had a tough time too.
Nope, she should take advantage of that hospitality to either find ways to move to developed countries or return once the war in Yemen is over. I’m sure she’s grateful but she isn’t lying when she said it’s a dumpster with no life.

Somalis should blame their own fucking selves for making their country that way! If you don’t like people calling your country a shithole, maybe it’s time to fix up and make your country great again.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
SHE SHOULD SHOW SOME GRATITUDE :it0tdo8: AS POOR AND UNSTABLE SOMALIA IS WE STILL WELCOMED HER AND SHOWED HOSPITALITY

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
She’s so ungrateful she should go back to her ‘civilised’ country.
The annoying thing is that the middle east will never be stable because of israel so these assholes are here to squat forever.

Somalis need to wake up and send them to rich arab contries. We should distance ourselves from arabs. Let the mstay a few years to repauy the favour but they will never be grateful. Nor can they stay and present more problems later on. We don't need to add onto the list of ppl that will claim our lands later on like the ungrateful vultures that already call us arabs rape babies and want us off of africa for good.

The can never step into sool and sanaag and disprepect me or my fam like that. Send them all to hargeisa so they can join the oromos in displacing you. We ain't welcoming them.

Exodus

Alienist
Nope, she should take advantage of that hospitality to either find ways to move to developed countries or return once the war in Yemen is over. I’m sure she’s grateful but she isn’t lying when she said it’s a dumpster with no life.

Somalis should blame their fucking selves for making their country that way! If you don’t like people calling your country a shithole, maybe it’s time to fix up and make your country great again.
Maybe the Arabs would prefer us to treat us the way they treat Somali migrants? Rape, organ-theft, slavery etc. No? Then don't about being given hospitality by a poorer country. When the Somali girl was enslaved by Libyans, you booty clapped for Arabs then, don't think I forgot.

Wallahi, if an Arab man killed a Somali child, the FIRST thing you'd ask is "what did the Somali child do to offend him?"

naacala kugu yaal, don't @ me again :camby:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid

Somalis should blame their own fucking selves for making their country that way! If you don’t like people calling your country a shithole, maybe it’s time to fix up and make your country great again.

:wtf:

She's lucky that "shithole" she's in even let her in at the first place . Insulting the same people who took you in is pathetic she's not a citizen she hasn't even been their for long but already talking smack she would have been killed from the Saudi bombings if it wasn't for us

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
AS MUCH AS ID LOVE TO HELP REFUGEES, VERY POOR NATIONS LIKE SOMALIA SHOULDNT ACCEPT THEM, WE CAN BARELY CARE FOR OUR OWN :(

Trending