Yemen enacts law forbidding half Black Yemenis from obtaining Citizenship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
:damedamn: You guys pay way too much attention to Arabs. In the hierarchy, Yemen is at the bottom of the barrel. Saudi is treating them like subhumans. No surprise there, since when did Arabs get along?:gucciwhat: Weren't they partly responsible for the fall of the Ottomans? In exchange for being crowned kings by the British. :chrisfreshhah:Lawerence of Arabia

comes to mind.

Exactly ! :lolbron:

we should team up with erdogan so he can get his revenge :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

World

VIP
I hope not :salute:
Don't listen to that . She's a madow bootyclapper who thinks that Somalis in South Africa are thriving and have a lot of rights whilst denying the hundreds of Somali businessmen that have been lynched, butchered, burned, and stoned to death. Likewise, she believes that Bantus in Kenya support Somalis and those who claim that they are oppressed are Arab bootyclappers. Her Arab hatred is only a way for her to gain acceptance among the Madows who she wants to integrate to. A madow booty clapper who wants to abandon her language, culture, and identity for a gang banging, , criminal AA culture.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Im trying to see Yemen in Somalia's sphere of influence in the future, so Yemen better change this law or face the wrath of the Somalis:ufdup:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Don't listen to that . She's a madow bootyclapper who thinks that Somalis in South Africa are thriving and have a lot of rights whilst denying the hundreds of Somali businessmen that have been lynched, butchered, burned, and stoned to death. Likewise, she believes that Bantus in Kenya support Somalis and those who claim that they are oppressed are Arab bootyclappers. Her Arab hatred is only a way for her to gain acceptance among the Madows who she wants to integrate to. A madow booty clapper who wants to abandon her language, culture, and identity for a gang banging, , criminal AA culture.

Pure Fanfiction, have you tried writing for shax corner :drakelaugh:, were you the somali loser i described in the somali guy thread :chrisfreshhah:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Exactly ! :lolbron:

we should team up with erdogan so he can get his revenge :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Turkey and Indonesia are better models than Arabta. They failed. :gucciwhat: They know how to hire people to build extravagantly whilst abusing their workers and staff. Karma is coming.

World

VIP
why is @World bootyclapping for arabs?

did abo and hoyo lie to you and say you came from yemen :chrisfreshhah:
You booty clap for Madows who despise you, whilst I consider myself Somali and nothing else.

I cant take someone who says that South Africa grant Somalis rights, opportunities and integration serious. Your hatred of your identity is clear you BLM SJW loving coon.

However, this is the reality of Somalis in SA and other African countries:

"About 1,500 Somalis have been killed violently since 2002, mainly in robberies and xenophobic attacks, according to the Somali Community Board of South Africa, which tracks the deaths."

1500 deaths by the native savages! Ignore this post like you always do.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
You booty clap for Madows who despise you, whilst I consider myself Somali and nothing else.

I cant take someone who says that South Africa grant Somalis rights, opportunities and integration serious. Your hatred of your identity is clear you BLM SJW loving coon.

However, this is the reality of Somalis in SA and other African countries:

"About 1,500 Somalis have been killed violently since 2002, mainly in robberies and xenophobic attacks, according to the Somali Community Board of South Africa, which tracks the deaths."

1500 deaths by the native savages! Ignore this post like you always do.
South African Madows attack everyone from white farmers to Somali traders, It looks like the whites will be the first to leave, i hear they kill white farmers at the dead of night :francis:

Bohol

VIP
Nothing new most Arab countries have prejudice against darker skinned people. In Tunisia Arab and black kids use different buses like it is 1950s southern USA lol.

I'm agreeing with her based on my experiences with Arabs, who are in fact racists. This has nothing to do with being a "Madow bootyclapper" as I don't like Madows due to their treatment of Somalis in South Africa.

I agree with her, Arabs are racist people and Somalis need to cut ties with Xaarabs.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I'm agreeing with her based on my experiences with Arabs, who are in fact racists. This has nothing to do with being a "Madow bootyclapper" as I don't like Madows due to their treatment of Somalis in South Africa.

I agree with her, Arabs are racist people and Somalis need to cut ties with Xaarabs.

If you insult arabs, their slaves think you are a booty clapper for Madows :russ:

i agree with you 100% :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending