YEEES My city will be hosting the 2032 Olympic games

giphy.gif

I better be seeing Somalis win gold in long distance :pachah1:

Erm with the way things are going I can't even imagine a year from now let alone 11. I'm still waiting for these aliens.
Aliens don't exist or maybe they do but we will not see them in this Dunya since every major thing that is gonna happen is in the Quran or hadith. But the bullshit agenda with aliens is a lie and they are actually shape-shifting ..nn and that also explains why they have better technology than us since they know the science of magic.

Aliens don't exist or maybe they do but we will not see them in this Dunya since every major thing that is gonna happen is in the Quran or hadith. But the bullshit agenda with aliens is a lie and they are actually shape-shifting ..nn and that also explains why they have better technology than us since they know the science of magic.
@Boqorada why are you laughing uh?

giphy.gif

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I can already imagine the Queensland redneck conservatives embarrassing us in front of the world.

I already know Pauline Hanson will be making a fuss for attention and Peter Dutton will try send the POC athletes back before the games start.

:ohlord:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Not Anastasia Palaszczuk getting embarassed by her own subordinate on international television.

:mjlol:

Trending