YDNA Findings: Hawiya and Darood share the same Male Line?! So do some of the Artisans aka Tumaal/Madhiman? Isaacs split

Based on results so far.

An OG Reer Cabdulle, a Muuse Dhariye Gabooye, a couple of MS Majeertens, an Ugayslabe, a Digil Mirifle, a Hawiye....... share a common E-V32 subclade.

How come a bunch of other Harti Daarods and a MX do not belong to the subclade you are referencing?

Wait until more Somalis are tested before creating a sensationalist thread.

We’ve been comparing and testing Somali YDNA of various tribes and were fascinated and yet saddened by the results so far.

It’s mind blowing how much destruction and devastation qabyalaad caused across our region and how DNA evidence shows Somalis to be one of the most homogeneous.

Some of the findings and contradictions:

1) Hawiyas and Darood mainly come from the same father and connect around 2700ybp. Some closer than others but All carry ydna hablogroup E-V32. What happened to Darood came on a boat from Yemen and Hawiye was indigenous to the land?

2) Within Darood samples we have some whom are closer to Hawiye lines than other Daroods.

3) The Isaac clan split Y DNA hablogroups also. Some men carry E-V32 while others carry T-M70.

4) The artisans/Tumaal/madhimaan have also split. Some have E-V32 and are close to Darood groups while others have matched with Hawiye. Also some carry J1 which have been linked to Yemen and Saudi tribes the closest so far are the tribe of Banu Jabr.

We do not have enough samples to make a conclusion and need more samples across all tribes. What these test show for sure is a primitive mindset and backward thinking that has held us from competing with the rest of the world. A trap to keep us fighting amoungst ourselves rather then uphold and build upon what our ancestors so bravely fought for.

Based on results so far.

An OG Reer Cabdulle, a Muuse Dhariye Gabooye, a couple of MS Majeertens, an Ugayslabe, a Digil Mirifle, a Hawiye....... share a common E-V32 subclade.

How come a bunch of other Harti Daarods and a MX do not belong to the subclade you are referencing?

@Apollo

Based on results so far.

@Apollo

These are the findings thus far. Is it sensational because it isn’t what you want to hear? Or doesn’t match to oral genealogy?

Some of the yfull snp matches to one of the harti samples. I believe most if not all of the Somali samples came up for this individual Hawiye, Darood, and Isaac.

Attachments

• C06E901C-F4C7-4DC2-9C3E-CDA587D4706F.jpeg
    C06E901C-F4C7-4DC2-9C3E-CDA587D4706F.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 63
  • 644E587C-AF18-4EC6-A1CE-3351E786F04B.jpeg
    644E587C-AF18-4EC6-A1CE-3351E786F04B.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 65
These are the findings thus far. Is it sensational because it isn’t what you want to hear? Or doesn’t match to oral genealogy?
Nah. If you knew me, you would know that I believe that the current trend of YFull results point towards Somali umbrella clans being a confederacy.
Lastly, we are talking about an E-V32 ancestor thousands of years ago before the formation of the Somali ethnic group uniting the above Somalis. Some Somali are even closer to an Eritrean E-V32 carrier than they are to other ethnic Somalis for example. When that ancestor lived, he would hypothetically have been part of a Cushitic ethnic grouping uniting Somalis and neighbouring Lowland East Cushites who are rich in E-V32. Oromo E-V32, for instance, have not been sufficiently tested yet.

Nah. If you knew me, you would know that I believe that the current trend of YFull results point towards Somali umbrella clans being a confederacy.
Lastly, we are talking about an E-V32 ancestor thousands of years ago before the formation of the Somali ethnic group uniting the above Somalis. Some Somali are even closer to an Eritrean E-V32 carrier than they are to other ethnic Somalis for example. When that ancestor lived, he would hypothetically have been part of a Cushitic ethnic grouping uniting Somalis and possibly both Lowland East Cushites and even some Highland

I think it’s time we explore genuinely our connections. If we knew our true roots And respect ourselves and continent, maybe we wouldn’t be in the predicament we are today.

Maybe these DNA studies are the only way to save our future generations from being brainwashed by total bologna. It’s definitely a work in progress and with each test more reasons to research and take more test arise. I definitely agree with moving with precaution but also say what do we have to lose?

I think it’s time we explore genuinely our connections. If we knew our true roots And respect ourselves and continent, maybe we wouldn’t be in the predicament we are today.

Maybe these DNA studies are the only way to save our future generations from being brainwashed by total bologna. It’s definitely a work in progress and with each test more reasons to research and take more test arise. I definitely agree with moving with precaution but also say what do we have to lose?
You got me wrong woman.

I am all for more testing. My objection was solely with your sensationalist title. Some Daarod are closer to the Hawiye on YFull whilst others are not. The difference is only a few hundred years. However, your sensationalist title was full of generalisations which I found misleading.

Secondly, I am also all for sharing results but it should be done in a constructive way where everything is explained carefully, not in a half-baked manner.

Lastly, man will continue killing man. Tis the way Shit has been since Cain killed Abel. If it is not for Qabil, we will find another reason such as Gaajo!

You got me wrong woman.

I am all for more testing. My objection was solely with your sensationalist title. Some Daarod are closer to the Hawiye on YFull whilst others are not. The difference is only a few hundred years. However, your sensationalist title was full of generalisations which I found misleading.

Secondly, I am also all for sharing results but it should be done in a constructive way where everything is explained carefully, not in a half-baked manner.

Lastly, man will continue killing man. Tis the way Shit has been since Cain killed Abel. If it is not for Qabil, we will find another reason such as Gaajo!
Will you share your findings that contradict what I stated, Please oh Man with the answers lol? People will kill people but haven’t heard of a war that continued for decades over bs like we have. And people are dying of gajoo in Somalia and drought that could of easily been fixed if we weren’t ripping each other apart.

Will you share your findings that contradict what I stated, Please oh Man with the answers lol? People will kill people but haven’t heard of a war that continued for decades over bs like we have. And people are dying of gajoo in Somalia and drought that could of easily been fixed if we weren’t ripping each other apart.

Man with the answers? Reminds me of Stevie Wonder's song:

I ain't Mr Know It All.

You could have been more detailed, subclans etc., in your introduction to the subject matter. That is all.

Knowing Qabil ain't real will not fill their stomachs. Qabil is just the way they they are socially and politically organised. Take this away and we will find another way to divide ourselves, and fight again.

Nonetheless, we are on the same side when it comes to testing, the more the merrier from an anthropological viewpoint.

I ain't Mr Know It All.

You could have been more detailed, subclans etc., in your introduction to the subject matter. That is all.

Knowing Qabil ain't real will not fill their stomachs. Qabil is just the way they they are socially and politically organised. Take this away and we will find another way to divide ourselves, and fight again.

Nonetheless, we are on the same side when it comes to testing, the more the merrier from an anthropological viewpoint.
Let’s do this then. Have folks take the test, spread the word, Great song by the way ;)

Let’s do this then. Have folks take the test, spread the word, Great song by the way ;)
Thanks.

I have been preaching for time Sis about folk getting tested.

Insha Allah, our YFull tree will become more representative of all Somali clans.

We should afterwards open a Rehab centre for hardened Qabilists who end up having a mental breakdown.

I ain't Mr Know It All.

Another thing, I don’t know much myself. But these test are pretty accurate and what we know so far is Somalis are more alike than different. We have many cultures within our border lines and their somalinimo should not be denied either. We can learn as we go and share our findings. I don’t disagree with that.
Thanks.

I have been preaching for time Sis about folk getting tested.

Insha Allah, our YFull tree will become more representative of all Somali clans.

We should afterwards open a Rehab centre for hardened Qabilists who end up having a mental breakdown.
We started by just taking the test ourselves and when things went left and noticed all the inconsistencies within everyone we decided this is a problem we couldn’t ignore. So far we have taken over 40 samples in 23andMe and ancestry, more then a dozen in ydna test in familytreedna across many tribes. We have spent thousands so far. If we could get a fund or something started would be great. So far some of the J1somalis bigY was paid for by an Arab dna group just because they wanted to see how they were connected. Insha Allah it’ll get better with exposure and using this to benefit the Somali people rather to separate.

Another thing, I don’t know much myself. But these test are pretty accurate and what we know so far is Somalis are more alike than different. We have many cultures within our border lines and their somalinimo should not be denied either. We can learn as we go and share our findings. I don’t disagree with that.

We started by just taking the test ourselves and when things went left and noticed all the inconsistencies within everyone we decided this is a problem we couldn’t ignore. So far we have taken over 40 samples in 23andMe and ancestry, more then a dozen in ydna test in familytreedna across many tribes. We have spent thousands so far. If we could get a fund or something started would be great. So far some of the J1somalis bigY was paid for by an Arab dna group just because they wanted to see how they were connected. Insha Allah it’ll get better with exposure and using this to benefit the Somali people rather to separate.

I will do my bit by getting more members of my subclan tested, if everyone does the same, we can individually reach a common goal.

All the best Walaal.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Las time e-by8081 share ancestors with anyone on that list was 2800 years ago Moses was walking on this earth .... Beesha majerteen are consistent with thiers well others are not

Las time e-by8081 share ancestors with anyone on that list was 2800 years ago Moses was walking on this earth .... Beesha majerteen are consistent with thiers well others are not
Thanks for sharing. It would be helpful if people shared their matches and tmrca results with everyone else but it seems folks are not comfortable. Being transparent regardless of results is important.

I will do my bit by getting more members of my subclan tested, if everyone does the same, we can individually reach a common goal.

All the best Walaal.
Appreciate it walaal. Each test taken from our family, friends, and those we meet, will help. This information will be here when we are long gone. Take care

Trending