5F2FB672-E7DB-4601-ADAD-4B332857A66C.jpeg

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Sufis- anti-Salafis
Shia- anti-Salafis
liberals/Western crowd- anti-Salafis
feminazis- anti-Salafis

all these vast hordes gathered against one righteous saved sect of Muslims. they don't gather against the Shia like that. they don't gather against the Sufis like that. only against the Salafis.

Salafis are the saved sect.

That this shameless deviant who wants to Westernize Islam is so anti the Salafis... I just think it's an honor for Salafis. the Salafis are target number one for the people who want to Westernize Islam.

if you wanted to Westernize Islam, strategically the number one priority would be to go after Salafis. get people away from that minhaj, then they'll be much more susceptible to Westernization. so of course the agents of colonialism like Yasir Qadhi will attack the correct minhaj.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
even atheists... I say one of those atheist ex-Muslim types on here trying to encourage Sufism and point people away from Salafiyyah

Sufis- anti-Salafis
Shia- anti-Salafis
liberals/Western crowd- anti-Salafis
feminazis- anti-Salafis

all these vast hordes gathered against one righteous saved sect of Muslims. they don't gather against the Shia like that. they don't gather against the Sufis like that. only against the Salafis.

Salafis are the saved sect.

That this shameless deviant who wants to Westernize Islam is so anti the Salafis... I just think it's an honor for Salafis. the Salafis are target number one for the people who want to Westernize Islam.

if you wanted to Westernize Islam, strategically the number one priority would be to go after Salafis. get people away from that minhaj, then they'll be much more susceptible to Westernization. so of course the agents of colonialism like Yasir Qadhi will attack the correct minhaj.

Reminds me of this quote:

Imam Al-Shafi'i was once asked: "How can we determine who follows the path of Haqq (righteousness) in times of fitna (confusion)?" He replied: "Follow the enemy's arrows, it will guide you straight to the righteous."

medjourtine

“Happy people have no history” - Leo Tolstoy
Those calling to an alloyed version of Al-Islam will soon be brushed away and what will only remain is the true authentic Islam, the one the first three generations were upon, free from Bidah and compromise.

Allah SWT says in the Qur’an, Surah Ar-Rad (Ayat 17):
كَذَٰلِكَ يَضْرِبُ ٱللَّهُ ٱلْحَقَّ وَٱلْبَـٰطِلَ ۚ فَأَمَّا ٱلزَّبَدُ فَيَذْهَبُ جُفَآءًۭ ۖ وَأَمَّا مَا يَنفَعُ ٱلنَّاسَ فَيَمْكُثُ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يَضْرِبُ ٱللَّهُ ٱلْأَمْثَالَ

“This is how Allah compares truth to falsehood. The worthless residue is then cast away, but what benefits people remains on the earth. This is how Allah sets forth parables.”