Y'all ready for the new world order?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
am ready ma niggaah

1606502701276.png

Its already here sxb! All of the world leaders the ones with actuall earthly powers that is, are all talking about this mantra "Build back better". And what that entails nobody knows.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its already here sxb! All of the world leaders the ones with actuall earthly powers that is, are all talking about this mantra "Build back better". And what that entails nobody knows.

Maxaa heysaa biinti

Yes, and the ''great reset,'' they speak of, is basically them gaining more control and getting richer; while the poorer grow poorer and become more and more oppressed.
Allaah's curse is on the thalimoon [wrong doers] for sure!

Something in my gut tells me that this "new world order" will never play out. The rise of right wing populists dislike globalism and are more isolationist, much better

One world government, freedom taken away, one world currency.. Corona is just the beginning. Vaccine will be the next. May Allah protect us.

She doesn't look remotely manly. Have some manners boy. You make a post about judgement day then proceed to insult a random young lady. :westbrookwtf:

That was not my intention, but I have to be cautious, since now even transgenders are wearing hijabs and posing as women.
if i offended anyone, and IF that's a true sister, forgive me, and may Allaah make her from the righteous.

they all look better than the woman in your profile picture, for sure though. but okay :)
From this :
"Okay sister, if you say so, I know we as humans say silly, nonsensical things when angry, so I will overlook your ignorant comments for the sake of Allaah."
To this : "they all look better than the woman in your profile picture, for sure though. but okay :)"

What happened sir?

Trending

Latest posts