Y'all need to watch this documentary! Gifted Indian-American screwed in a murder trial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I wanna what you guys think.

I have my own scenario but I'll tell you guys after you watched it.

Do you also think that race was a factor ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My opinion is, the Couple where both involved. The friend died, and not even a single tear.

I agree with you...I believe that Rahul got into a fight with Mark. I think they were using fist but this female came in with a knife.

Can you believe that this dude is gonna serve life while she goes on to earn an MB

Do me a favor, give me your perspective

The Indian guy confronted them about the affair, and the white boy admitted to it. She attacks him with the knife,
that would explain the marks on her hand. The Indian guy probably finishes the white boy off, because he loves
his girlfriend and he is overcome by jealousy. I don't think the girl could have killed the white boy on her own.

They come up with the story with both of them not remembering what happened due to the alcohol, least
this way they can maybe get off on manslaughter. When the police leave the two alone - I believe they were
still sticking to the story. This explains why he asked her ''what happened?'' and she sticks to the story of I don't
know. She must have known, he was trying to throw her under the bus and that the cops were watching them.

He gets the full blame and she gets off, because shes white and a woman :kobeok:

What was your theory?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The Indian guy confronted them about the affair, and the white boy admitted to it. She attacks him with the knife,
that would explain the marks on her hand. The Indian guy probably finishes the white boy off, because he loves
his girlfriend and he is overcome by jealousy. I don't think the girl could have killed the white boy on her own.

They come up with the story with both of them not remembering what happened due to the alcohol, least
this way they can maybe get off on manslaughter. When the police leave the two alone - I believe they were
still sticking to the story. This explains why he asked her ''what happened?'' and she sticks to the story of I don't
know. She must have known, he was trying to throw her under the bus and that the cops were watching them.

He gets the full blame and she gets off, because shes white and a woman :kobeok:

What was your theory?

Mine is soo much close to yours adeer ! I have this believe that she played a part, she at least stabbed him once.

At the end, nacas Indian kid blew up his effing chance of acquittal by talking to his effing dad on the phone while in jail. Who effing does that. Although he probably had some little part in it, idiot self-incriminated himself. That's what sealed his faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending