Yahye was young Somali boy a robber shot and killed in Uptown near where I live.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
This is why Minneapolis scares me. A young 18 year old boy was just sitting inside his car in uptown when a robber got in and tried to rob him and ended up shooting him and boy died in hospital. This is why I wear bulletproof vest and sometimes conceal carry. America has gun problem guys. A young man had his life taken while he had his entire life ahead of him. I live only 4 blocks away from where this happened and it is a place that is normally safe with upscale restaurants and shopping mall. It isn't even in the Ghetto.

yahye.jpg

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
it's most likely a minority. I don't think they caught the suspect. Sheriffs though keep digging no matter what until case goes cold.
Miskeen i rarely see cases like this where i am, america is crazy if i lived there id carry a licensed gun everywhere

Cerberus

VIP
Miskeen i rarely see cases like this where i am, america is crazy if i lived there id carry a licensed gun everywhere
He ain't only young Somali boy, it also happens to others too. Here are two more. And that's only the young Somali bros not even older ones.

Bu it's usually Mathow and white and other races killing eachother more than Somalis getting killed. I'm constantly on alert since I live on the southside. My pistol carry permit expired and I no longer have my bulletproof vest so am vulnerable now anf and I'm constantly watching anyone coming up to my car and alert to my surroundings.

https://gunmemorial.org/mn

Cerberus

VIP
Karmel security is now all armed and bulletproof vest because Minneapolis is dangerous and risky in general especially South side and north side.

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
He ain't only young Somali boy, it also happens to others too. Here are two more. And that's only the young Somali bros not even older ones.

Bu it's usually Mathow and white and other races killing eachother more than Somalis getting killed. I'm constantly on alert since I live on the southside. My pistol carry permit expired and I no longer have my bulletproof vest so am vulnerable now anf and I'm constantly watching anyone coming up to my car and alert to my surroundings.

https://gunmemorial.org/mn
Is the violence in the ghetto communities only? I would imagine its in low income places like the government housing building. Living outside of there shouldnt bring you harm no?

Gang culture is in cedarside is what i heard and when i googled it seems like doolad buildings

Cerberus

VIP
Is the violence in the ghetto communities only? I would imagine its in low income places like the government housing building. Living outside of there shouldnt bring you harm no?

Gang culture is in cedarside is what i heard and when i googled it seems like doolad buildings
No it's also in uptown and even white folks get affected by it. One young white guy who was 19 got shot dead in front of his girlfriend by attempted robber.