Misleading Yaaaaab! Xalimo cheats after Miskeen Farah Pays $30,000 For mehr.

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
As opposed to what? 46% child mortality and peasant-tier living conditions? :heh:
Look at mongolian nomadic herders they look and sound physically and mentally well they are very healthy and strong. Modern society is a cancer to humans. Especially in the mental department. A challenge in life is what makes you stronger. And i don't buy that myth of 46%mortality rate for kids. Niqqas eat healthy meat and greens and milk they are strong and healthy. It is not us who are mentally unwell it is the society that is sick. Do any of these niggas look unhealthy?
128407350-mongolian-nomad-with-his-two-daughters-standing-near-his-ger-or-yurt-with-his-animal...jpg
modernhunter.jpg
https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_170203192204-restricted-maasai-tanzania-wildlife-warrio...jpg
download.jpeg

Look at mongolian nomadic herders they look and sound physically and mentally well they are very healthy and strong. Modern society is a cancer to humans. Especially in the mental department. A challenge in life is what makes you stronger. And i don't buy that myth of 46%mortality rate for kids. Niqqas eat healthy meat and greens and milk they are strong and healthy. It is not us who are mentally unwell it is the society that is sick. Do any of these niggas look unhealthy? View attachment 152544View attachment 152545View attachment 152546View attachment 152547
Living in a Yurt in -30°C weather while fucking some unbathed chink with hairy legs reeking of horse/sheep shit? Fuck that for a laugh lol:idontlike:

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
Living in a Yurt in -30°C weather while fucking some unbathed chink with hairy legs reeking of horse/sheep shit? Fuck that for a laugh lol:idontlike:
better than being in a high rise dying from smog and suicide eating processed foods and jacking off to VR hentai.

Trending