Yaaa muslimiin

Status
Not open for further replies.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Tommorrow is the great day of Yawmul 3arafah. In it's blessings are expiation of sins(minor) from the previous year & the one to come. InshaAllah we will observe this fast & receive it's blessings:ohhhdamn:

Allahumma innaka cafuwun tuxibul cafwa facfu'ana:rejoice:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
For my Somali Shaafici brothers. Imaamuna Imam Al Nawawi the great shafii jurist & Mujtahid Imam Nawawi states, “It is a Sunna to fast during the first ten days of Dhu’l Hijja, with the exception of the Day of Eid [i.e. the 10th].” (Nawawi, Rawdat al-Talibin 2/388; see also: Kifayat al-Akhyar 1/207)

Imam al nawawi also mentions the following hadith in his book Riyaadusaalihiin.

227. Chapter: On the excellence of fasting the Day of ‘Arafa, ‘Ashura’ and the ninth of Muharram

1250. Abu Qatada said “The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was asked about fasting the Day of ‘Arafat. He said, ‘It expiates the past year and coming year.'” [Muslim]

1253. Ibn ‘Abbas reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “If I remain alive until next year, I will fast the ninth.” [Muslim]

It was the day this eternal verse was revealed:

“Today, I have perfected your religion for you, and have completed My blessing upon you, and chosen Islam as Dīn (religion and a way of life) for you”. (Al Maidah: V3)

Bitawfiiq inshaAllah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending