Y r Somali men ungrateful? Specially when man hits the jackpot sort of speak, he goes 4 a 2nd wifey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The new qoraxlow restaurant on lakestreet is nice. Its clean and their food is declious.

I shall try!

How about sweets and qaxwo! I know your female and is forbidden to venture out to that male dominated sector but surely you'll know

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Subxaanallah! Ceeb badanaa. Maxaa bal walaalkiis u geeyay naagtiis. Waa dad aan ilaahey ka cabsaneyn.

Aduunyada wax kasta bala arka

I got a friend back home when he was a kid his Uncle told him to hold the legs on their goat he was confused so he did than his Uncle violated that goat

VixR

Veritas
Kid was probably mentally preparing himself to witness the slaughtering of his pet goat Guled, only to...that:tacky::vqbuyv0:
@Mercury You have stories for days

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Kid probably thought he was gonna witness the slaughtering of his pet goat Guled, only to...that:vqbuyv0:
@Mercury You have stories for days :tacky:

People Love to share stories I heard so many stuff from people I cant tell whats true lol

Well except for this one Guy who Said when he sleeps with girls who got FGM Done on em he tears it up with his hands so the stitches come off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending