XXL FRESHMEN LIST 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
What do y'all think of the magazine's cover of this year's rendition of the list? Who do y'all think was left out? Is this list wack OR is it a credible source for judging up-and-coming talent in AA degenerate culture that should be given its due respect?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I don't like him, but 6ix9ine should of been there, probably replacing Smokepurpp, since we got Lil Pump. Rich Brian could of replaced the obligatory woman know one fucking knows. Tee Grizzley could of replaced Wifisfuneral, since he's basically Lil Pump, but less catchy but slightly more lyrical. And NBA Youngboy could of replaced Blocboy JB. Everyone else could stay, I guess. Rap fucking sucks now man LOL. I might just go back to house music.

Abdi Africca

Young Muslim man stuck in Canada.
I don't like him, but 6ix9ine should of been there, probably replacing Smokepurpp, since we got Lil Pump. Rich Brian could of replaced the obligatory woman know one fucking knows. Tee Grizzley could of replaced Wifisfuneral, since he's basically Lil Pump, but less catchy but slightly more lyrical. And NBA Youngboy could of replaced Blocboy JB. Everyone else could stay, I guess. Rap fucking sucks now man LOL. I might just go back to house music.
Waryaa, I get you.

Tekashi should have been in there UNLESS the magazine feared him and niccas he's beefed with being in the same vicinity as one another and the British getting caught in the bloody (no pun intended) crossfire.

But THAT doesn't make sense because his "opps" shouldn't also be welcomed.

I haven't listened to ANY Smokepurpp records but I doubt him and Gazzy are so similar that only one could spit on the esteemed cypher. foh.

What is the brand's obsession with only having 10 entertainers? tf? Wasn't their 2016 edition, the best in recent memory, a cluster of a dozen rockstars?

imo: Wifisfuneral should not have been on this only because I feel others have been hotter and as with Smokepurpp, I am not so much of a hipster to have listened to his tracks. Sorry.

Rich Chigga? You got to appeal to suburban kids so he could be the Lil Dicky of this cover.

Tee Grizzley =/= Lil Pump. Simple as.

Notable negroes left out: YoungBoy (though he can't leave the North 38 district until later this year.[long story]), Lil Baby, Gunna, Rich the Kid, Moneybagg Yo, and YBN Almighty Jay.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Waryaa, I get you.

Tekashi should have been in there UNLESS the magazine feared him and niccas he's beefed with being in the same vicinity as one another and the British getting caught in the bloody (no pun intended) crossfire.

But THAT doesn't make sense because his "opps" shouldn't also be welcomed.

I haven't listened to ANY Smokepurpp records but I doubt him and Gazzy are so similar that only one could spit on the esteemed cypher. foh.

What is the brand's obsession with only having 10 entertainers? tf? Wasn't their 2016 edition, the best in recent memory, a cluster of a dozen rockstars?

imo: Wifisfuneral should not have been on this only because I feel others have been hotter and as with Smokepurpp, I am not so much of a hipster to have listened to his tracks. Sorry.

Rich Chigga? You got to appeal to suburban kids so he could be the Lil Dicky of this cover.

Tee Grizzley =/= Lil Pump. Simple as.

Notable negroes left out: YoungBoy (though he can't leave the North 38 district until later this year.[long story]), Lil Baby, Gunna, Rich the Kid, Moneybagg Yo, and YBN Almighty Jay.
I meant Lil Pump was similar to Wifisfuneral, not Tee Grizzley.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts