XooloSX: Stock Posts Per Week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zKdMhwFE

f*ck your Facebook post! :kodaksmiley:

Many of you have asked me about Trading.

I'm going to post weekly on some trades and embed some picks on here.

I lost some money today but rallied after banks dropped and sold financials. Picked up some Lithium and got a decent return.

I can't mention how many stocks I purchased but will answer questions when I can.

If any of you Neefs are looking to invest please start by learning how to read financial statements. It's the X-Ray into a company. After that it's personal research and gut instincts.

My first Trade ever was from a company that refused to hire before I started a business. I bought thier shares and learned I could either apply for jobs at a company or I can start inventing in them. :ufdup:

Wallahi I Never looked back since.

Stop handing out resumes and start getting returns.

PS: welcoming business students to hop in and get some talks going. If @Kaleel can open a new Trading Forum that would be amazing.

People should start loading up on AMZN and NKE this week. Should be good picks for the year... DVAX is getting crushed tho :ivers:

Welcome Welcome!

Are you trader?

Amazon is too high. And I'm currently out of Retail until the next earnings season.

How long have you been trading and what made you start?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Welcome Welcome!

Are you trader?

Amazon is too high. And I'm currently out of Retail until the next earnings season.

How long have you been trading and what made you start?
No im not a trader but i follow the market cause of my older cousin whos a trader. Im only dealing penny stocks until im fully done school and then i will test the market.

how exactly can one get started?
do you use robot traders or do you have a financial planner?

What websites, reading material can i use to get started? i was thinking of using websites like wealth front or the UK equivalent nutmeg but i dont want to put in any money yet without a basic understanding.

No im not a trader but i follow the market cause of my older cousin whos a trader. Im only dealing penny stocks until im fully done school and then i will test the market.

Please get out of Penny Pics.

The one I posted isn't as bad but it's not a penny stock.

Great team and board has experience.

Personally I hold 5-6 stocks at a time. Sometime I hold 1-2 for a week or so.

Don't spread yourself thin.

If you are looking for cash. Sell all your clothes, shoes, everything! Keep a TV with Bloomberg, a fridge and laptops. You should be wearing the same clothes for months

one more question.. Is this considered riba or not?
my dad invests in a lot of compnies eventhough he is religious so am not sure if its considered haram or not.

how exactly can one get started?
do you use robot traders or do you have a financial planner?

What websites, reading material can i use to get started? i was thinking of using websites like wealth front or the UK equivalent nutmeg but i dont want to put in any money yet without a basic understanding.

You seem pretty much ready to go.

Only thing is you have to be awake in the evening to trade the Nasdaq. I'm heading back to Canada soon because the nightshift is killing me.

I don't use robots or planners.

Just traditional basic banking platforms. Whatever bank you have they will most likely have a platform for you.

I'm a minimalist when it comes to trading. I don't have 90 windows open and 40 screens. Stay away from YouTube channels with dudes that have 3-9 Monitors telling you they Trade from the beach.

But the most important tool is being able to read financial statements.

I am more of a land investor than trading. I will looking into trading stocks though, it seems promising.

Land is always a quality investment to hold.

But as far as the market goes; I wish I had parents that taught me this stuff or friends that were involved in it.

If you haven't started you should do it soon. The market is going to correct itself soon and anyone who can get in cheap will win for the next decade

You seem pretty much ready to go.

Only thing is you have to be awake in the evening to trade the Nasdaq. I'm heading back to Canada soon because the nightshift is killing me.

I don't use robots or planners.

Just traditional basic banking platforms. Whatever bank you have they will most likely have a platform for you.

I'm a minimalist when it comes to trading. I don't have 90 windows open and 40 screens. Stay away from YouTube channels with dudes that have 3-9 Monitors telling you they Trade from the beach.

But the most important tool is being able to read financial statements.

what does that mean exactly?

one more question.. Is this considered riba or not?
my dad invests in a lot of compnies eventhough he is religious so am not sure if its considered haram or not.

Wasting your time should be Haram.

If you aren't buying , pork or banks than you can be good to go. It's the short selling and futures that are haram. And they should be.

But if you invest in regular companies that you would love to work @; you should look into them and find a nice spot to buy in

How did you get started? did you do any research before hand? what books/ resources would you recommend before jumping in? what's the start up cost like?

I have just started reading more and I'm definitely going to start trading. I also just opened an account with my bank but the cost of each transaction is quite high compared to other trading websites. i will keep reading before i buy anything though.

i
How did you get started? did you do any research before hand? what books/ resources would you recommend before jumping in? what's the start up cost like?
i just opened an account with my bank and apparently the charge £12.50 for each transaction which wouldn't be much if you were buying a lot of stocks at once. if you are buying few at a time then this would be quite expensive. I'm looking into other sites with cheaper rates. i also need to start researching what companies to invest in.

I have just started reading more and I'm definitely going to start trading. I also just opened an account with my bank but the cost of each transaction is quite high compared to other trading websites. i will keep reading before i buy anything though.

link me anything useful u find sis :wow1:

On man that's a lot of questions.

But one thing I can say is no amount of books and resources can get you started. You just need to dive in wallahi. I waited years spending money on books and articles only to find out I should have used that money on the market.

@LarryThePuntite Stock trading is a bit risky though. Which odds are greater do you think playing the Roulette (red or black) vs
stock trading ?

Wallahi, people think it's like gambling. But it isn't if you are simple when buying stocks. But if someone is doing a spray and pray without learning what the company does or not reading their statements--I think that's gambeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.