xenophobic habesha Uber driver tried to attack Somali family in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
No Way Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

Habeshis are usually chill people. Especially in the west. Need two sides of the story because there’s a high possibility they might have triggered the man. “Tried to physically remove us” is very telling.

Habeshis are usually chill people. Especially in the west. Need two sides of the story because there’s a high possibility they might have triggered the man. “Tried to physically remove us” is very telling.
Agree. Taxi drivers deal with a lot of difficult customers.

These the sort of ones that try to deliberately avoid Somali drivers just to get attacked some Ethiopian
Drunk xalimos acting crazy in a taxi. He told them off and they had an argument would be my guess. Called them dirty es. He told them to get out. They refused and he tried to remove them. Hence the physically remove us. Now this is her revenge. Why not call the police?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
exactly. Someone doesn’t realize you’re Somali and just get up and forcefully remove you with no talking. At the very least he’s probably asked them to get out a couple of times before going to such measures.

Not defending this dude or his actions but it seems so one sided.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Sketchy. I am for always believing the victim but Ethiopians are really nice and chill people. Somebody wouldn’t physically kick you out without an actual reason and how could he have known they were Somali first second?

World

VIP
I’ve never seen such coonery subhanallah look at the comments defending a stranger habesha and making up scenarios like this somali girl was a drunkard even though she was with her family

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Those drunk Halimos were probably declining Abdi and Sharmaake Uber drivers and when they saw Yohannes they accepted. They probably arguing with him in a loud and abrasive manner. Halimos cannot handle their liqour and start cussing at him. I am not buying this sob story, no Uber driver would risk their livelihood for nothing.

I’ve never seen such coonery subhanallah look at the comments defending a stranger habesha and making up scenarios like this somali girl was a drunkard even though she was with her family

I'm convinced that some of these people aren't Somali.

The coonery is just too much.

I've seen too many Ethiopian uber drivers acting out with customers on tiktok to call them "nice and chilled".

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts