UNVERIFIED Xarakatu Al shabab capture areas where Mucaaradka soldiers from shabelle left to fight Farmaajo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Raagge Ceele and other Abgaal areas were captured after they abandoned their posts to fight Farmaajo. It seems like AS is taking advantage of their LOW IQ and is on the movee :pachah1: :damn:

Raagge Ceele and other Abgaal areas were captured after they abandoned their posts to fight Farmaajo. It seems like AS is taking advantage of their LOW IQ and is on the movee :pachah1: :damn:

as u can see what happens when the real military leaves. too bad we had to karbaash ciyaal tik tok army.

no problem tho the mujahids have wrapped up their business and will head back. alshabab will scatter.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
as u can see what happens when the real military leaves. too bad we had to karbaash ciyaal tik tok army.

no problem tho the mujahids have wrapped up their business and will head back. alshabab will scatter.
AS just kidnapped your elders and slaughtered them and your focused on Farmaajo war wuxuu caqli xumaa :damn:

AS just kidnapped your elders and slaughtered them and your focused on Farmaajo war wuxuu caqli xumaa :damn:

they ain't slaughtered shit u dumbass. 3 malnourished kids carrying black flags walked into town.

and even if anyone dies in those towns, its farmaajos actions that lead to it.

also the guy u posted is very well known for fake news. i will wait for official sources.

this is the motherfucker that reported AA and Saadaq john got arrested

No proof, seems like propaganda. These guys were not on frontlines they were simply paid to f*ck off.

I hope the next administration forces diversity in army.

Trending