Xalimos take this fat L, She buys her boyfriend a 36k Car, 2 days later he disappears on her!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He must of had some magical

014FE664-28DC-49D9-9422-E473E76BCE6E.jpeg

What a fake story no way someone can run off with a 36k car without the police being able to track him down and why would she be writing "lol" when talking about this messed up incident?

Twitter threads should be banned from Somalispot.

Xalimos are so embarrassing, always moving desperate.

This nigga probably gonna see this on twitter and try to trick his dumb swedish broad to buy him a car as well since she flies from Sweden to London every other week to see him anyways:pachah1:

They are some thirsty mofos on the prowl for magical to spoil with flights and cars only to be scammed

xalimos shouldn’t leave there houses with an iq of 68 they are all clinically retarted.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Not the first Qumayo I wish still had screenshot of that other Qumayo that was played so hard lol but she cheated on him though.

Gedogyal

good cop
I'm not going to lie, I want to change my nationality so bad when I read shit like this. First the Swedish Somali girl going to the UK to see her nigerian bf every other week to this... Really hope this is fake

She needs to remind herself every night of that L, the xoolo.

The only thing that matters is that a Faarax is up (in life) and is currently in a brand new BMW 3 series 18 plate whip, probably on his way right now to pick up the girl he really loves.

:chrisfreshhah::trumpsmirk::drakelaugh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She casually mentions how they were doing zina in hotels behind their families' backs while begging for our sympathy.
:heh:
Mashallah. She deserves to lose that £36k. All that's left is for her dillo boytoy to get into a car accident with his stolen vehicle. All's well that ends well.
:siilaanyosmile:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Ending a serious case with "Lol" and "so yeah, I took the biggest L"

This seems dramatic. More like some made up bs.

I don't believe it
284596.gif

Which brings me to the conclusion that.. either it was sixr which made her type that down like an idiot with no feelings or...:hmm:

An Abdi/ behind the keyboard:shaq:SO...

tenor.gif

Only thing girls ever purchased me was a plane ticket ,video games and shoes.
Dude got beemer 3 series ,raggedi !
I got to step my game up .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending