Xalimos post outfit ideas for a party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple rule. If you have a nice(ish) body wear tight clothing. Show off your body.
If your body is lacking, don't wear tight clothes.

Also beat your face

You didn't give us enough info thou, what type of party is it? Casual? Night or day( factors into ur makeup choices)

Simple rule. If you have a nice(ish) body wear tight clothing. Show off your body.
If your body is lacking, don't wear tight clothes.

Also beat your face

You didn't give us enough info thou, what type of party is it? Casual? Night or day( factors into ur makeup choices)

Its all girls, so i will go all out. Its a room booked in a hotel with most of my Muslim friends.

Im planning on something like this.
2460348ea7c893e72a61dff4bcccd01e.jpg

Im tall and thick so i think this will look good on me.

Its all girls, so i will go all out. Its a room booked in a hotel with most of my Muslim friends.

Im planning on something like this.
2460348ea7c893e72a61dff4bcccd01e.jpg

Im tall and thick so i think this will look good on me.
Ooo that looks nice what are u doing with ur hair? Up?
Open the shirt a bit, that bra is too pretty not to show

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
68ea58379d5884663ebc1d9201df175bdcee942c-PLT_CLU0832.jpg
And black satin covered heels with a diamond choker would be lovely of going to a party but if more formal / casual I’d go for a black version of this dress and kitten heels

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
I don’t wear make up but if going somewhere special I wear Mac chili lipstick and my and my sleek highlighter :kanyeshrug:

All girls parties are the best wallahi. Wear whatever flatters you, you can't go wrong with black. Dress + waistcoat look nice if it's a formal event.

Girl I'm literally the worst person to ask :yloezpe: my friends are my stylists & I'm the mannequin
All girls you say? :ohreally: ditch the jean hun, it's too casual
Give me a bit of time; I'll see if if can find anything slightly racy :z1banet: but not ty ofc

Last edited:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
High waisted pants, A simple halter neck top or blouse with jimmy choo type of shoes
Accessories would be maybe som thing that matches your makeup you would choose for that day
Something like these looks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would look good if you put your hair into a sleek bun and put on some hoops or cute earrings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending